Add a Photo

By GAMESA
#830 in Cookies
Over 80 years sharing good moments and sweet cravings.
Susana M.
Susana M.

For some reason these cookies are not eye appealing to me, but they are very delicious and addicting. They are crisp and have great flavor.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.

These biscuits are DELICIOUS, their coconut flavor really feels, they are very tasty very natural. Perfect for mornings or for a snack
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

These were one of my favorite cookies to have with coffee when i lived abroad. When i finally found them in the states I was super excited.
Maria V.
Maria V.

I absolutely love coconut! And these coconut cookies are delicious! I usually eat these in the morning or for a snack. In the morning I usually drink in with tea or milk . And you could really taste the coconut!
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
Tulare, California

These gamesa cocbut flavored cookies are super good ! Especially with your morning coffee just dip it in and eat it , or drink it and take a bite of your Cookie , it could even be a snack!
Sarah a.
Sarah a.

I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They are the absolute best. The kids love them.

Join Now