BY GAMESA

Gamesa Assorted Cookies: 0g trans fat Great taste see more...

• Are these the original one or are there other ones?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a big fan of Gamesa cookies and these cookies were pretty good." in 1 review
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've eaten these cookies a lot of times. They are not the tastier but it's good to have a variety of cookies especially during winter time, when you feel like you need something to eat with your cup of hot chocolate or coffee.
Laura P.
Chevy Chase, MD
Perfect to have at home for your family. We love to take these out when we have family over to eat. It's perfect with a warm cup of coffee or tea and the kids love it. You have a great assortment of super-sweet cookies and more reasonably sweet treats that the whole family is bound to enjoy.
Cristina L.
We used to eat these at grandmas house back in Mexico. For some reason, this was a necessity in everyone's pantry. We liked to sit down and drink hot chocolate or coffee with these. They are part of my childhood memories, and a lot of Hispanics in general.
Monica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember going to the store is one kid my mom would always surprise me with the box of these any Mexican kid would love to get this as a child and get these for my kids and they're pretty picky but they still eat them I still eat them I love them
Lorena G.
I remember eating this cookies when I was little cause my grandma would always buy all her grandkids a big pack each and give them to us during the weekend when we went to visit her . We always looked forward to eating them since they are so good
Joanna G.
Really yummy. If you haven't tried gamesa cookies before this is great because it's a medley of all the other cookies they make. They pair perfectly with milk and you are sure to find one that is perfect for you.
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
This cookies take me back to my childhood memories! It's like a family tradition that we follow and we still eat this cookies, they are delicious, you can't go wrong with them and some coffee in the morning. Yummy!
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a big fan of Gamesa cookies and these cookies were pretty good. Some cookies were the same just in different flavors but I didn't mind. I just didn't really like the coconut flavored ones.
Maria P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these cookies. As a kid my mom and grandma would always let us have some as a snack with a glass of warm milk. Till this day I still have me some gamesa cookies with my glass of milk.
Namine H.
I remember when i was small my mom used to buy us these assorted cookies. They are very tasteful and its good they come in different colors.
Claudia G.
Are these the original one or are there other ones?