Gamesa: Animalitos Cookies uploaded by Abigail G.

BY GAMESA

Our Tradition - For Over 85 Years, Gamesa Has Been In The Hearts of Millions of Mexicans. Generation After Generation, We Have Made Gamesa A Family Tradition, Enjoying Its Delicious Flavor and Unquestionable Quality. That's Why We Are Here With You, With Authentic and Fun Cookies, So Your Kids Can Continue This Sweet Tradition. Find Favorite Cookie Game. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are a great snack for everyone. " in 1 review
  • "These animal crackers are the best they're so good and kids and adults in my family love them" in 1 review
vanessa r.
I enjoy snacking on these just as much as my kids do! I love that they aren't frosted with an unnecessary amount of sugar like some animal crackers are. These were especially useful to me when my kids began teething and needed a snack to relieve the pressure of their breaking gums.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
These animal crackers are so good. I remember since i was a kid my parents always bought these and now that I'm older I still continue to do so. I eat them as if the where cereal and they are delicious. The are good for kids and adults as well. just for something delicious to snack on.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Animal crackets are good for everyone. Eating them with a glass of milk is the best way to eat them since they are not the softest. Their taste is not the most intense but it's good. If you eat a small amount of them you won't lose balance on your diet.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Super good and delicious. I bought these cookies at smiths they were on sale for a dollar. Really good sale and so delicious. Perfect for school lunches.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these cookies brings back childhood memoriesi love them especially with a cup of milk my kids like them as weell
maria b.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Estas galletas saben buenas jaja las comia desde que estaba chica y ahora a mis hijos les gusta comerlas
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My kids really enjoy these animal crackers. Road trips are nice when you have these. They are easy to handle and are not messy.
Jodie E.
I love the animal crackers and they are perfect for little ones especially on road trips
saralee f.
When I was a little girl I had to have these every night before going to bed with a cup of milk. And to this day I can not go to bed without having my animalitos and milk. I would also recommend them with coffee. Yummm!
Yoselin C.