Gamesa: Animalitos Cookies uploaded by Abigail G.

BY GAMESA

Our Tradition - For Over 85 Years, Gamesa Has Been In The Hearts of Millions of Mexicans. Generation After Generation, We Have Made Gamesa A Family Tradition, Enjoying Its Delicious Flavor and Unquestionable Quality. That's Why We Are Here With You, With Authentic and Fun Cookies, So Your Kids Can Continue This Sweet Tradition. Find Favorite Cookie Game. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These animal crackers are the best they're so good and kids and adults in my family love them" in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack for everyone. " in 1 review
vanessa r.
I enjoy snacking on these just as much as my kids do! I love that they aren't frosted with an unnecessary amount of sugar like some animal crackers are. These were especially useful to me when my kids began teething and needed a snack to relieve the pressure of their breaking gums.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
These animal crackers are so good. I remember since i was a kid my parents always bought these and now that I'm older I still continue to do so. I eat them as if the where cereal and they are delicious. The are good for kids and adults as well. just for something delicious to snack on.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Animal crackets are good for everyone. Eating them with a glass of milk is the best way to eat them since they are not the softest. Their taste is not the most intense but it's good. If you eat a small amount of them you won't lose balance on your diet.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought these of Amazon as a surprise for my kids. They have a nice taste to them but are a bit dry. The shapes are not really recognizable but the kids enjoy them. They are not coved in icing like some of the other cookies the kids like. We will probably buy these again.
Griselda P.
My children love these!!! Who wouldn't? I know I do, too! They are perfect for a late night snack with either milk or coffee. They are the perfection combination of sweet and light. Would definitely recommend tasting them.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
They remind me of my childhood and are so delicious! i buy them for my niece now and she loves them too. Not bad for the price, a little hard to find, but totally worth it.
saralee f.
When I was a little girl I had to have these every night before going to bed with a cup of milk. And to this day I can not go to bed without having my animalitos and milk. I would also recommend them with coffee. Yummm!
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super good and delicious. I bought these cookies at smiths they were on sale for a dollar. Really good sale and so delicious. Perfect for school lunches.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
These remind me of when my kids were little and them taking snacks to school there so good especially on a cold day with homemade hot chocolate
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My kids really enjoy these animal crackers. Road trips are nice when you have these. They are easy to handle and are not messy.