Add a Photo

By GAMESA
#462 in Cookies
Our Tradition - For Over 85 Years, Gamesa Has Been In The Hearts of Millions of Mexicans. Generation After Generation, We Have Made Gamesa A Family Tradition, Enjoying Its Delicious Flavor and Unquestionable Quality. That's Why We Are Here With You, With Authentic and Fun Cookies, So Your Kids Can Continue This Sweet Tradition. Find Favorite Cookie Game.
Photo (1)
Lucero V.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA

These animal crackers are so good. I remember since i was a kid my parents always bought these and now that I'm older I still continue to do so. I eat them as if the where cereal and they are delicious. The are good for kids and adults as well. just for something delicious to snack on.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL

I bought these of Amazon as a surprise for my kids. They have a nice taste to them but are a bit dry. The shapes are not really recognizable but the kids enjoy them. They are not coved in icing like some of the other cookies the kids like. We will probably buy these again.
Ines G.
Ines G.

Animal crackets are good for everyone. Eating them with a glass of milk is the best way to eat them since they are not the softest. Their taste is not the most intense but it's good. If you eat a small amount of them you won't lose balance on your diet.
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL

They remind me of my childhood and are so delicious! i buy them for my niece now and she loves them too. Not bad for the price, a little hard to find, but totally worth it.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Super good and delicious. I bought these cookies at smiths they were on sale for a dollar. Really good sale and so delicious. Perfect for school lunches.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA

Love these cookies brings back childhood memoriesi love them especially with a cup of milk my kids like them as weell
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Animal crackers are sooooo good and addicting ! I think there best with milk but still good without.
Jodie E.
Jodie E.

I love the animal crackers and they are perfect for little ones especially on road trips
saralee f.
saralee f.

When I was a little girl I had to have these every night before going to bed with a cup of milk. And to this day I can not go to bed without having my animalitos and milk. I would also recommend them with coffee. Yummm!
Elvis N.
Elvis N.
Woodbridge, VA

These animal crackers will not disappoint, they are very yummy. I have them with coffee and its the best combo ever!!

Join Now