Games Naughty Bear (used)

by Games

This psychopath teddy bear is out for revenge and stuffed with evil intentions. Striking terror in the hearts of all bears, naughty bear let's you scare the stuffing out of your victim s before you impale them on your machine. Filled with over th e top cartoon violence, this one of a kind adventure game is bui

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Games Naughty Bear (used)!
2 months agoJacksonville, NC
Purchased at: GameStop
I LOVE this game ! It's adorable and twisted lmao but a great fun game overall and is great for young adults
16 days agoDoha
1944 reviews
While I can agree that the game gets a touch repetitive, it's still alot of fun. Almost all games get repetitive after awhile. I think the camera is a bit distracting, but the game overall is fun. I like the different weapons and the different moves to kill the teddy bears. It's adorable! I am not a heavy gamer but I play often enough and I find some parts of this game challenging. Mostly I bought it for the concept and I am having fun playing it!