Games Naughty Bear: Gold Edition for PlayStation 3

by Games

Includes full original game, plus all 3 dlc chapters. Bonus content: twice the content, $25 dlc value, new epic episodes, new comic kills, more weapons, killer costumes and enhanced multiplayer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Games Naughty Bear: Gold Edition for PlayStation 3!
17 days agoDoha
1945 reviews
I really love this game. I was a little nervous about buying after reading some of the online reviews, but I decided to take the plunge after watching some YouTube videos about gameplay. If you love cute, silly humor you won't be disappointed. I mean, think about it. Where else are you going to be able to drown a teddy bear in a toilet? Or cook one on the grill? Sure, it's not a deep, thought provoking game, but it IS hilarious. The controls take a bit of getting used to, but it's definitely a lot of fun. There's even online play if you get tired of playing alone and just watch some of the YouTube videos- and if it looks fun, give it a try! You won't be disappointed.