BY GAMELOFT

Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends! After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville! Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can free Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the town and reach their dreams in exciting quests! * Your favorite ponies are here: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more! * Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria. * Play fun mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking and Magic Wings! * Interact with your friends and feel the Magic of Friendship! * Enjoy official TV show voice talents featured in the game! MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. ___________________________________ Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles. Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft. Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site. see more...

Gameloft MY LITTLE PONY
  • "My daughter loves this as she loves the my little pony characters all of them!" in 2 reviews
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
This game is so entertaining and awesome! I've experienced a few crashes here and there but nothing major. There are in app purchases so I recommend to be careful if really young children are playing. My 12 year old daughter loves it and so do I. :)
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
Bronies and pegasisters love this game. I'm addicted. It has had some problems with random crashes but overall I still LOVE it. So fun. Easy to play for just a few min or for an extended period of time.
Sandra G.
Omaha, NE
I love this game a whole bunch and I love all the extra features that they have added. But I ended up deleting my game because it keeps restarting me but still an overall great game!
Kit N.
Awful waste of time. Played for over a year and then the game reset not once but twice. I actually had Princess Celestia without spending real money and then lost her to a reset.
aisha a.
Houston , TX
My little sister loves this game!!she plays it during the night she has also finished watching the my little pony series by lauren faust.i also enjoy watching the series with her! : )
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I downloaded this my little pony game for my daughter. She loved it when it would run correctly. Problem was it kept crashing
Michelle O.
Saint Louis, MO
My little one loves this game. Overall, I think this is a great game, especially for fans of My Little Pony.
Jessica C.
Gardendale, AL
My three year old loves this game. Some things are a little difficult for her, but I help her with them.
Amber P.
My daughter is obsessed with this game, I'm lucky if I can get the ipad back to check my mail lol
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
My daughter loves this as she loves the my little pony characters all of them!
Kevin H.
Who is best pony?
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone purchased this as a gift for someone?