Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season uploaded by Abigail G.

BY HBO HOME VIDEO

Based on the bestselling book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, this sprawling new HBO® drama is set in a world where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime. From the scheming south and the savage eastern lands, to the frozen north and ancient Wall that protects the realm from the mysterious darkness beyond, the powerful families of the Seven Kingdoms are locked in a battle for the Iron Throne. This is a story of duplicity and treachery, nobility and honor, conquest and triumph. In the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die. see more...

Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Try it. Believe me when I say; there’s never been anything like Game of Thrones. It’s a unique story with things and twists that I never would’ve imagine. Believe you’ll never see anything like it again
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I was so skeptical about this show. I started watching it maybe when 3-4 seasons were out and people started talking about it. And the first episode I was like “this is soooo boring.”

Well finally I sat down and started watching it. I watched all 6 seasons in less than 2 weeks and then started on the 7th season every Sunday it came out. Such a great show with amazing actors.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My SO and I started watching this show a few days ago and we've been binge watching since. Great original storyline, great acting, great cinematography. Great show to binge especially with all of the series out.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm hooked on this show!! It is awesome!! The story line is so good. I love the characters and all the different groups throughout the kingdoms. It is very graphic at times. I have HBO just for this show!
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Ok I watched the whole first season in about a week. GoT is so addicting.  You start watching it and you can't stop. The actors are amazing and the cinematography and filming is fantastic. The soundtrack is nice. Totally recommend watching if you're looking for a new binge watch show.
Amber L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best shows ever on tv. They do a really good job of staying true to the books, with only minor changes that really are to be expected when you have such a short amount of time per episode. I have read the books and I'm completely caught up on the series, so I decided to go back and re-watch it again from the beginning. It's just as amazing to watch again.
Jennifer I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The is something me and my husband watch and the first season of game of thrones is not for everyone. There is a lot of sex in this season.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show on television and this starts the journey. Some of these characters only last this season but leave a legacy all throughout.
Abigail G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So far as much as I have seen its a rest good show. Some things are a little rated r or really graphic but it's a good show.
Chloe H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this program I am so addicted love anything game of thrones I was late starting it but catched up within a few weeks completeing at the time all 5 seasons will be so sad when this finishes, if you love fantasy, romance definitely one you for but it is also good for anyone else, it is easy to get into and merchandise that is available is also so good. It is also one to watch over and over again.
I would definitely recommend watching a few times over as you pick up on things you didnt first time round and also piece things together more.
For anyone who watches 2019 what are the writers thinking.
And for anyone who doesn't your missing out get watching and enjoy.