Game of Thrones Series
By George RR Martin
#17 in Books
Lily W.
Bookworm Expert

Brave little Arya. She stands up and fights for the weak. I love her spunk and attitude. And my other favorite character is Tyrion. Love the imp and all his craziness. I mean what's not to love about his character? Always in the middle of things. I can see him surviving through the books (well past the fifth book anyway since that is out). I can't wait to see more of these two characters and of course everyone else too.

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Lancaster, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
One of the things I love about this book is that most of the characters are not clearly "good guys" or "bad guys." They have complex motivations, make good and bad decisions and are just interesting. I do like Tyrion very much!
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have to be honest - If anyone is still 100% behind Tyrion after reading "A Dance With Dragons," I'm going to have to question them. There's quite a bit not to love about the guy.
3 years, 4 months ago
I literally love Tyrion <3 He is such an unusual character! It would not be the same without him!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
South Bend, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
Arya and Tyrion are my favorite as well!