Game of Thrones Series

I read the book, the entire series of the game of thrones, can someone recommend books similar to this series with an interesting plot? Game of Thrones Series
Are these books any good? I love the tv show but haven't read the books yet. Game of Thrones Series ?
Start your review of Game of Thrones Series!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think watching the tv show before reading has really helped me, because I can see the characters as they are described.in reviews
...series title is "A Song of Ice and Fire" not Game of Thrones, which is the first book in the series).in reviews
Well written with so many twists and turns and you never know what will happen, don't get too attached to any characters!in reviews
I just recently started reading this series and will be getting the entire box set as a birthday present and im so excited to see what will happen next in reviews
The first book was kinda boring, since there are so many characters and in result you lose track and interest, since there is a lot of mumbling/describing in a bit of a boring way.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
1,982 reviews
This medieval fantasy epic tells the story of two powerful families, kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and honest men all playing to control the Seven Kingdom of Westeros and to sit atop the Iron Throne. Beautifully written, amazing period costumes and even a dragon or two!
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Most folks know this from the show but I would definitely recommend reading the books! There's a lot of detail that the show doesn't get into as well as the fact that the show and books have diverged since GRRM couldn't seem to get it together and finish the series of books in time!
Jesse A.
George R.R. Martin paints a beautiful picture of a kingdom at war in this series of novels. His characters live and breathe and you can nearly imagine yourself sitting there watching the story unfold. Be warned though, this series is not for the faint of heart. Never the less, this series is a can't miss for those who enjoy the fantasy genre.
Irma M.
Newark, DE
Bookworm Expert Level 1
very good book very great story and greatest tv show ever. everyone should read this and watch the tv show. #bookworm
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,334 reviews
I could not get into this series at all. I know it's very popular but I just could not do it. To political and stuff for me.
Kyle W.
Atlanta, GA
Totally immerse world. If you think the show is complex, you'd be surprised how many characters and story arcs are left off of HBO.
Jimmy P.
Glendale, CA
I'm not big on reading, normally. It's not that I don't like it, I just struggle, focusing on the pages. My mind always wants to be doing so many other things. This series, however, holds my attention. The characters are fantastic, their personalities all precisely attuned to themselves. It's a wonderful read. Highly recommended.
Victoria C.
Tuckerton, NJ
I don't think I've ever been so enthralled with a book series. I am currently on the third book and holy cow is it amazing! I am in love with the TV show as well and its awesome to see the characters brought to life!!
Teresa C.
Herndon, VA
Amazing series! The books can be hard to get into (and stay interested in) if you are not a fan of fantasy books. There are a huge number of characters, and the author switches the stories POV with every chapter so at times it can be hard to keep up with who is who. But the character development and story lines are incredible. George R.R. Martin is able to immerse you in to his world and keep you hooked until the very end. With plenty of action, adventure, violence, and drama how could you not like this series?
stephanie W.
Ladson, SC
Very good books that pull you into the story, by book 3 it is easy to get lost with so many houses & families or get bored when nothing exciting happens for several chapters, or until the very end of a chapter, but they are very good All the way through the 5th book. I'd recommend reading this series.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nazi M.
New Castle, DE
Mckenzie F.
Elko, NV
il y a un an
Nazi M. il y a un an
This is one of my favorite books. I advise you to read all parts of the book. 💕💕✨✨