Game of Thrones: Season Two (Score)

by none

Game of Thrones: Season Two (Score)

What is your favorite character?
Start your review of Game of Thrones: Season Two (Score)!
Product Highlights
Epic show, there are so many twists and turns, you are always sitting on the edge of your seat wandering if your favorite character is going to make it to the end of the episode.in reviews
One of the best shows on television.in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love the GOT and I think this would be an awesome Christmas gift . this should be at any walmart or target stores .
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: eBay
Wow this story keeps turning out surprise after surprise. It keeps killing of main characters. With all this excitement where else can this story go. Watch and find out for yourself. I recommend this series to all adults.
Teri L.
Game of thrones is my absolute favorite show!!! It throws in all sorts of turns and twists that you just wouldn't expect! Very well written and I love the actors/actresses for almost every character! Gold star!!!
Ashley H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I love this show!! It honestly is not for children though! but its a great storyline and is always keeping us on the edge of our seats
Holly W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Game of Thrones is an addictive show to watch. Not for young people. You will find yourself watching them all before you know it!
Evangeline J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Game of thrones is one of the best book and TV series ever. Every year ill sit and rewatch old episodes because it is so good.
Betzabeth S.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best serie I've watched, this show have everything is so completely, the music, the drama, the actors, i am a completely fan and addict of Game Of Thrones.
jessica L.
Sanger, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am currently watching season two right now and so far i find it really good. I'm only on episode 3 but cant wait to finish the whole season.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Game of Thrones is a powerful show that I can't get enough of! The musical soundtrack mirrors the drama of the show perfectly
Ashley A.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Game of Thrones is a very popular show but I think a lot of people overlook the music that is behind it. This is a great score to the show. The music is great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...