Game of Thrones: Season 4 (Original TV Soundtrack)

by none

Game of Thrones: Season 4 (Original TV Soundtrack)

I bet this is Sooo good! Who likes it?
Is there one season soundtrack that stands out among the rest? Love the show, would be interested in listening to its score.
Start your review of Game of Thrones: Season 4 (Original TV Soundtrack)!
How would you rate this product?
Russell, KS
I just love this show. If you are into historic-fantasy fiction, this may be the series for you. George R.R. Martin worked very closely with HBO for set and character development as well story line. If you liked the books, this is for you. Every one says don't get too attached to a character or they'll die, which is very true. Not appropriate for young audiences. Lots of nudity, language, and violence.
Bergenfield, NJ
Amazing show that never disappoints! I was a book fan from way back but HBO has converted me. They bring this story to life so well, in all its glory and its grime. They truly take my breath away with every episode and there were some amazing ones in this season!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Game of Thrones soundtracks are all extremely good. They make great background noise while working on other things and don't get distracting. They're also not irritating on repeat and remind me of scenes from the show that I enjoyed. The covers are always pretty.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this soundtrack, it goes perfectly with the season. Game of thrones on a whole is really addicting and amazing to watch. What keeps me slightly off my seat when watching is that anything can happen and it excites and scares me all in one. This music for each scene is absolutely perfect, i really enjoy this and i do recommend.
Sterling, Virginia
I really Love this soundtrack, it goes perfectly with the season. It is really addicting and amazing to watch. What keeps me slightly off my seat when watching is that anything can happen and it excites and scares me all in one.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Literally the best show of all time with the best music to go along with it - the music makes you feel the show as if you were really there - they way they go hand in hand is pure perfection
Galloway, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Call me addicted. I keep playing it over and over. You can listen to it while studying, cleaning the house, really anything. I can't wait until the next season comes out.
Maryville, TN
Haunting and ghostly are the songs on this soundtrack. Heavy instrumentals and sardonic melodies capture the feeling of ice and fire perfectly.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great music from the show. Great way to use different sounds to foreshadow different events that are occurring in the series.
OMAHA, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the soundtrack!! the Lanister song is my favorite I could play that over and over. This gives me so many feels.