- "I had a lot of trouble after the end of the last season and finding out things about next season that turned me away from the show, but if you don't are able to look at them as separate stories you'll really enjoy it" in 31 reviews
- "I really think this is hands down the best show on tv, I love how the plot is constant toy changing and even the main characters aren't safe!" in 24 reviews
- "When I ran across the first episode of the show I did not know what it was, I actually thought it was just a really good/interesting movie and then the episode went off and I was like WOW!" in 21 reviews
- "A perfect story line, one episode is full of plot and foreshadowing while the next episode is packed full of action and drama." in 20 reviews
- "If you don't watch game of thrones you must be under a rock this is on of the biggest shows out right now; such a good story line amazing cast, i can't wait for the new season." in 18 reviews
I started watching it when the second season aired, so I completely missed the first season. I was completely out of the loop and had no clue what was going on. At first I did not like it, but that was mainly because I was a season behind and didn't know what was going on. Luckily for me my boyfriend at the time and his dad were able to catch me up a little. Halfway through the second season, I was obsessed! I was dying to watch the first season, and couldn't wait to see what happened in the second. After the second season ended, it took me a few years to get back on it. My friend gave me the first two seasons on a flash drive and I watched them on the computer and was HOOKED again, by this time five seasons had passed and the fifth was just being released on DVD. So I purchased all 5 seasons and got all my friends on the show. Now I own all 6 seasons, will be buying the 7th and now I have gotten countless friends hooked on the show, an ex boyfriend and now my current boyfriend. We are all addcited and love GOT! Team Stark/Kahlessi all the way here! If you can get through the first half of the first season everythign gets way better after that. The first half of the first season is laying out the background of the plot of the show, introducing you to characters, and their backgrounds. Hands down my favorite show ever! Game of Thrones
So one day I just thought of trying & seeing for myself what all the hype was about & that was it. From the 1st episode itself I was hooked & engulfed with this show. The opening credits, characters, costumes, places eveything was beyond imagination. From their 1st entry itself you start relating to the characters & it's shocking & heartbreaking to see them die in most unusual twists & turns.
This is great story-telling & after seeing how much work has gone into evrything the casts, costumes, sets, fictional languages etc. its even more awe-inspiring.
I don't know how this is possible but every season it's gets better & better. The actors are great & they have evolved so much over all the seasons.
It is a must watch. !
So when I tell you I love GOT, this is HUGE! It is sci-fi, gorey, long episodes, and its keeps you so intrigued I could not stop watching. Luckily, I was late to the whole GOT thing, so I was able to binge watch. But I highly advise trying it out. Game of Thrones is one of the better shows I have seen and I am not a sci-fi fan! It is so well written and directed you will not be disappointed.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos