BY GAME OF THRONES #2 in TV

• Am I the only human who haven't wached this show?7 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this show? Yes or No6 Answers
  • Am I the only person who has never watched a single episode?6 Answers
Game of Thrones
  • "I had a lot of trouble after the end of the last season and finding out things about next season that turned me away from the show, but if you don't are able to look at them as separate stories you'll really enjoy it" in 31 reviews
  • "I really think this is hands down the best show on tv, I love how the plot is constant toy changing and even the main characters aren't safe!" in 24 reviews
  • "When I ran across the first episode of the show I did not know what it was, I actually thought it was just a really good/interesting movie and then the episode went off and I was like WOW!" in 21 reviews
  • "A perfect story line, one episode is full of plot and foreshadowing while the next episode is packed full of action and drama." in 20 reviews
  • "If you don't watch game of thrones you must be under a rock this is on of the biggest shows out right now; such a good story line amazing cast, i can't wait for the new season." in 18 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First off I want to say that this show is my shit!
I started watching it when the second season aired, so I completely missed the first season. I was completely out of the loop and had no clue what was going on. At first I did not like it, but that was mainly because I was a season behind and didn't know what was going on. Luckily for me my boyfriend at the time and his dad were able to catch me up a little. Halfway through the second season, I was obsessed! I was dying to watch the first season, and couldn't wait to see what happened in the second. After the second season ended, it took me a few years to get back on it. My friend gave me the first two seasons on a flash drive and I watched them on the computer and was HOOKED again, by this time five seasons had passed and the fifth was just being released on DVD. So I purchased all 5 seasons and got all my friends on the show. Now I own all 6 seasons, will be buying the 7th and now I have gotten countless friends hooked on the show, an ex boyfriend and now my current boyfriend. We are all addcited and love GOT! Team Stark/Kahlessi all the way here! If you can get through the first half of the first season everythign gets way better after that. The first half of the first season is laying out the background of the plot of the show, introducing you to characters, and their backgrounds. Hands down my favorite show ever!  Game of Thrones
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the greatest show !! I heard about it from one of the friends & thought maybe she is exaggerating about how awesome & great this show was.

So one day I just thought of trying & seeing for myself what all the hype was about & that was it. From the 1st episode itself I was hooked & engulfed with this show. The opening credits, characters, costumes, places eveything was beyond imagination. From their 1st entry itself you start relating to the characters & it's shocking & heartbreaking to see them die in most unusual twists & turns.

This is great story-telling & after seeing how much work has gone into evrything the casts, costumes, sets, fictional languages etc. its even more awe-inspiring.

I don't know how this is possible but every season it's gets better & better. The actors are great & they have evolved so much over all the seasons.

It is a must watch. !
Marium S.
Where do I begin. This show is fabulous. I won't deny the fact that I started really late in the season and literally had to binge watch up till season 5. But I'm glad I started it. the first season starts off a little slow but you definitely have to give it a chance. Once you get to season 3 it gets really interesting and every bit is filled with suspense action romance anger...every emotion you can think of. Definitely would recommend giving this show a chance!!! You'll be surprised how much you will like it.
Heather W.
By the old gods and the new I would give this show 1000 stars if I could. I have watched every single episode at least three times. I've read all the books and I have a love/hate relationship with George R. R. Martin. Finish the last book already GRRM! All men must die, but we do not want to die before we read the last book!!!

I am completely obsessed with GOT.  Arya Stark is my girl. What do we say to the god of death? Not today! I even dressed up as Arya for Halloween. Valar Morghulis. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

WINTER IS COMING
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love this show! I read the books way before the show ever existed and I love them too. I think they have done such a wonderful job of sticking pretty close to the original story line. They have obviously had to take some details out and insert new ones for the sake of entertainment and not overloading the viewers with information, but the writers have done a great job at riding that fine line.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So i finally buckled down an watch this show after hearing about this so much... And man i binged watched this show for two months non stop cause it kept getting good.... I loved it alil wired at some points. Not a show to be watching with kids under 16... Really good...so sad we have to wait two years for the next season WTH and i supposed to watch now lol
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I cannot say enough great things about this show. It's the only show I've ever discussed in a group setting where not a single person said they disliked it - the only ones that had nothing to give had not seen it yet. This show will blow your mind and surprise you with every single episode of every season - all the while building each character. I would 100% recommend this show to ANYONE out there. I'd also say to not get too attached to your favorite characters, you never know when the game will take them.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
This is the greatest story on TV I have ever seen. Though the first 5 seasons have adult scenes...If you can get past that, the show is amazing. The characters are so strong and you love or hate each and every one. I recommend watching this to anyone over 18 even if fantasy topics aren't your "thing". I Love this show and am a super fan!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
So, I binge watched all seasons recently in about 2 months. I have to say, I started off not really liking the series and finding it quite boring. However, after season 3, I was really able to fly through it and enjoyed the series. I will say that it is semi difficult to keep up with all of the characters and story lines (there are a LOT, and I watched the first 2 seasons a while back and then stopped watching it for about a year), but it is definitely entertaining, especially once you get to know the characters. Plus, dragons. I'd love to read the books, as usually the books are much better, but this television series is still pretty great!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At first, I thought this would be a boring show, but then I kept on watching since everyone said it's good. So, yes, It wasnt boring at all but a very interesting, heart breaking tv show! You cannot have any favorites on this one because you know what! I'm currently waiting for the next season, IDK why it has to be a 2 year wait.
Paul G.
Whittier, CA
Who's your favorite Lannister?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who is your favorite character? But you have to choose one that is still alive.
Reyne M.
Goldsboro, NC
Who do you think should end up on the throne?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Who is your least favorite character? (For me, it's Joffrey.)
Misty A.
Which family are you rooting for?