Game of Thrones

by HBO

#5 in Media

Nine noble families fight for control over the lands of Westeros, while an ancient enemy returns after being dormant for millennia.

Is it worth start watching it now that the show and the hype is over?
Were you happy with the way GoT ended?
Which is your favorite game of thrones season ?
Start your review of Game of Thrones!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I had a lot of trouble after the end of the last season and finding out things about next season that turned me away from the show, but if you don't are able to look at them as separate stories you'll really enjoy itin reviews
I really think this is hands down the best show on tv, I love how the plot is constant toy changing and even the main characters aren't safe!in reviews
When I ran across the first episode of the show I did not know what it was, I actually thought it was just a really good/interesting movie and then the episode went off and I was like WOW!in reviews
A perfect story line, one episode is full of plot and foreshadowing while the next episode is packed full of action and drama.in reviews
...out right now; such a good story line amazing cast, i can't wait for the new season.in reviews
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
Game of Thrones uploaded by Sonny M.
The game of thrones!! I wasn’t expecting what I watched at all. I stood away from it for so long. But once I got a taste I was hooked!! Let me , tell you I was finished with the 8 seasons in one week. This show was everything. One of my favorites now. Go check it out buy the series you won’t regret it! Game of Thrones
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This is my favorite tv show. I don't get HBO so I wait until my local movie store (its a small town) has the new season. The plot is so addictive. I just have to keep watching to find out what happens next. Daenarys is my favorite character. She's so badass.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Game of Thrones uploaded by Andrea A.
Game of Thrones ok, ok it’s worth a watch it’s on point with costumes and acting! The characters will make you love and hate them! Yes there’s too much sexual content and it’s not needed because the writing is so good! Do not get attached to anyone! Fair warning! They messed up on the last season! I will forever be mad at what they did to Khaleesi freer of slaves! Her character was not headed in the direction they took! Is it worth watching 1000%
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Game of Thrones uploaded by Mirla G.
Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss for HBO. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, a series of fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin, the first of which is A Game of Thrones. The show was shot in the United Kingdom, Canada, Croatia, Iceland, Malta, Morocco, and Spain. It premiered on HBO in the United States on April 17, 2011, and concluded on May 19, 2019, with 73 episodes broadcast over eight seasons.
Niya A.
Beyond ready for the next season!!! Jason Mamoa drew me to it but tge plot kept me coming back!!!!! Think of myself as a Kelesie. The little 👦 is the only real person in his royal family. His siblings remind of modern times.
Johanna S.
El Paso, TX
Best TV show ever! Super excited! Interesting. Good acting. Good picture. I love everything of Got
jennifer R.
Suisun City, CA
Game of Thrones uploaded by jennifer R.
One of the all time best tv series. I dressed up as Daenerys targaryen for Halloween (one of the main characters on the show) and my son was my dragon. You cant help but binge watch this series. Would not recommend for kids 17 and younger as there's alot of violence and nudity.
Onjanique D.
Aumsville, OR
This is hands down my favorite show. I started watching after season three, and once I found out that it was a book series I ran out and bout them. GoT/ASOIAF is for me now what Harry Potter was for me as a kid. My best friend and I have weekly discussions about the show, fan theories, and favorite parts of both mediums it's depicted in
Melody H.
Princeton, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome show, probably my favorite show of this type of all time. Great characters Great story lines. Keeps you wondering what's gonna happen. Simply excellent!
Mariely Y.
EL mejor show que he visto, te mantiene todo el tiempo a la expectativa de lo que pueda pasar, no se parece a ningún otro show, las actuaciones son increíbles, los escenarios y vestuario lo haces demasiado realista! los recomiendo 100%

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
svetlana M.