BY GAME OF THRONES #2 in TV

• Am I the only human who haven't wached this show?7 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this show? Yes or No6 Answers
  • Am I the only person who has never watched a single episode?6 Answers
Game of Thrones
  • "I had a lot of trouble after the end of the last season and finding out things about next season that turned me away from the show, but if you don't are able to look at them as separate stories you'll really enjoy it" in 31 reviews
  • "I really think this is hands down the best show on tv, I love how the plot is constant toy changing and even the main characters aren't safe!" in 24 reviews
  • "When I ran across the first episode of the show I did not know what it was, I actually thought it was just a really good/interesting movie and then the episode went off and I was like WOW!" in 21 reviews
  • "A perfect story line, one episode is full of plot and foreshadowing while the next episode is packed full of action and drama." in 20 reviews
  • "If you don't watch game of thrones you must be under a rock this is on of the biggest shows out right now; such a good story line amazing cast, i can't wait for the new season." in 18 reviews
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First off I want to say that this show is my shit!
I started watching it when the second season aired, so I completely missed the first season. I was completely out of the loop and had no clue what was going on. At first I did not like it, but that was mainly because I was a season behind and didn't know what was going on. Luckily for me my boyfriend at the time and his dad were able to catch me up a little. Halfway through the second season, I was obsessed! I was dying to watch the first season, and couldn't wait to see what happened in the second. After the second season ended, it took me a few years to get back on it. My friend gave me the first two seasons on a flash drive and I watched them on the computer and was HOOKED again, by this time five seasons had passed and the fifth was just being released on DVD. So I purchased all 5 seasons and got all my friends on the show. Now I own all 6 seasons, will be buying the 7th and now I have gotten countless friends hooked on the show, an ex boyfriend and now my current boyfriend. We are all addcited and love GOT! Team Stark/Kahlessi all the way here! If you can get through the first half of the first season everythign gets way better after that. The first half of the first season is laying out the background of the plot of the show, introducing you to characters, and their backgrounds. Hands down my favorite show ever!  Game of Thrones
Leslie S.
Philadelphia
Well, let me start by saying the first 5 seasons of game of thrones, I was completely addicted. I have watched every episode, was always ready for Sunday night to sit with my husband and watch house stark, house lannister, house tyrell, house targaryen, etc. Now for me the last two seasons where not quite as good,  but don't get me wrong I still watched every episode. LoL The wait between seasons is a real turn off though. Why must viewers wait so long for the next season to come out? Producers and directors of game of thrones, please speed up I can't wait to find out what Daenerys Targaryen (mother of dragons) will be doing next.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the greatest show !! I heard about it from one of the friends & thought maybe she is exaggerating about how awesome & great this show was.

So one day I just thought of trying & seeing for myself what all the hype was about & that was it. From the 1st episode itself I was hooked & engulfed with this show. The opening credits, characters, costumes, places eveything was beyond imagination. From their 1st entry itself you start relating to the characters & it's shocking & heartbreaking to see them die in most unusual twists & turns.

This is great story-telling & after seeing how much work has gone into evrything the casts, costumes, sets, fictional languages etc. its even more awe-inspiring.

I don't know how this is possible but every season it's gets better & better. The actors are great & they have evolved so much over all the seasons.

It is a must watch. !
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
♡ I don't know where to even start. First off, if you're searching for a new series to binge on, seriously give this show a chance. Before watching it I never got the hype about it. Now I'm one of those GOT addicts walking around with a Targaryan hat ;) The show develops the characters very well and you WILL get attached so be warned haha. I was never too intrigued by the Middle Ages until now. Now I wouldnt watch this around your parents because its def NSFW 🙈 Season 9 (the final season) is set to premiere next year so catch up while you can! It's free if you have HBO but I've always just bought the DVD's in bulk, they have good deals on Amazon. Happy viewing!! 🛡⚔🏹🐲
Rini S.
Yes, everyone talks about the show. Yes, you feel like you need to watch it and like it because everyone seems so obsessed with it however, that is the wrong reason to watch it. The episodes are so long and so much happens in each episode that if you start watching the show to feel like you're in the know, you'll start hating it. Watch it with an open mind and you'll get sucked in. This would be a great time to start watching since the last season isn't coming out for a while. You can catch up and have less waiting time than other people... like me.
Alex G.
Orange County
OK - I am not a sci-fi fan. I do terrible with gore. I pretty much fall asleep during any show that is over an hour long.

So when I tell you I love GOT, this is HUGE! It is sci-fi, gorey, long episodes, and its keeps you so intrigued I could not stop watching. Luckily, I was late to the whole GOT thing, so I was able to binge watch.  But I highly advise trying it out. Game of Thrones is one of the better shows I have seen and I am not a sci-fi fan! It is so well written and directed you will not be disappointed.
Denise K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Game of Thrones (GoT) is hands-down one of my favorite shows - ever! Which, knowing me, is really saying something. When the writers took a huge (IMHO) risk on a devastating turn of events in season 1, you knew no one was safe in Westeros. And that's one of the very reasons I truly love this show. Nothing else on tv (currently, at least) compares and I have a hunch that nothing will. It's a total binge-worthy series and I'll be sad to see it go after this next, final season.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I took forever to actually watch this show because it honestly didn't seem like something I would enjoy but boy was I wrong. After watching the first episode I was hooked. It sometimes does seem a little slow but not in a bad way. I think anyone who hasn't given this show a chance should. It's cinematography is absolutely stunning. Jon snow is bae!
britni b.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My fiance introduced me to the show early last year and I'm hooked! It's one of my favorite shows! I binged the entire series and I can't wait until season 8 If you're looking for a new series I 100% recommend Game of Thrones. The cast, costume, plot, everything is done impeccably.  You will be on the edge of your seat and never expect what's coming next.
Sirena N.
I have to admit, I stopped watching after season 4 because I was hoping the books would catch up first. Since it doesn't look like that is going to happen, I might as well start watching again! The first four seasons are amazing though! Everything about this show is quality and new, it makes the movies look like a joke. It is one of the few shows that please both casual fans and fans of the book series! It is pretty heavy stuff though, so don't feel bad if you need to take breaks like I do!
Paul G.
Whittier, CA
Who's your favorite Lannister?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who is your favorite character? But you have to choose one that is still alive.
Reyne M.
Goldsboro, NC
Who do you think should end up on the throne?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Who is your least favorite character? (For me, it's Joffrey.)
Misty A.
Which family are you rooting for?