BY GAME OF THRONES #3 in TV

• Am I the only human who haven't wached this show?7 Answers
  • Are you a fan of this show? Yes or No5 Answers
  • Am I the only person who has never watched a single episode?6 Answers
Game of Thrones
  • "I had a lot of trouble after the end of the last season and finding out things about next season that turned me away from the show, but if you don't are able to look at them as separate stories you'll really enjoy it" in 31 reviews
  • "I really think this is hands down the best show on tv, I love how the plot is constant toy changing and even the main characters aren't safe!" in 24 reviews
  • "When I ran across the first episode of the show I did not know what it was, I actually thought it was just a really good/interesting movie and then the episode went off and I was like WOW!" in 21 reviews
  • "A perfect story line, one episode is full of plot and foreshadowing while the next episode is packed full of action and drama." in 20 reviews
  • "If you don't watch game of thrones you must be under a rock this is on of the biggest shows out right now; such a good story line amazing cast, i can't wait for the new season." in 18 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First off I want to say that this show is my shit!
I started watching it when the second season aired, so I completely missed the first season. I was completely out of the loop and had no clue what was going on. At first I did not like it, but that was mainly because I was a season behind and didn't know what was going on. Luckily for me my boyfriend at the time and his dad were able to catch me up a little. Halfway through the second season, I was obsessed! I was dying to watch the first season, and couldn't wait to see what happened in the second. After the second season ended, it took me a few years to get back on it. My friend gave me the first two seasons on a flash drive and I watched them on the computer and was HOOKED again, by this time five seasons had passed and the fifth was just being released on DVD. So I purchased all 5 seasons and got all my friends on the show. Now I own all 6 seasons, will be buying the 7th and now I have gotten countless friends hooked on the show, an ex boyfriend and now my current boyfriend. We are all addcited and love GOT! Team Stark/Kahlessi all the way here! If you can get through the first half of the first season everythign gets way better after that. The first half of the first season is laying out the background of the plot of the show, introducing you to characters, and their backgrounds. Hands down my favorite show ever!  Game of Thrones
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the greatest show !! I heard about it from one of the friends & thought maybe she is exaggerating about how awesome & great this show was.

So one day I just thought of trying & seeing for myself what all the hype was about & that was it. From the 1st episode itself I was hooked & engulfed with this show. The opening credits, characters, costumes, places eveything was beyond imagination. From their 1st entry itself you start relating to the characters & it's shocking & heartbreaking to see them die in most unusual twists & turns.

This is great story-telling & after seeing how much work has gone into evrything the casts, costumes, sets, fictional languages etc. its even more awe-inspiring.

I don't know how this is possible but every season it's gets better & better. The actors are great & they have evolved so much over all the seasons.

It is a must watch. !
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
There are not enough stars available for this one! I started off as one of the many skeptical people about this show. Thinking that the hype couldn’t really be for something that good. My fiancé sister told told us that if we were looking for a new show to watch over the holiday weekends to check GOT out. We didn’t really think much of it till she brought it up again. We said we would watch one episode and if it was stupid leave it at that... well that’s when the love of the show was born! That very first episode was packed full of action and drama! We were glued to the tv for the following weeks. We stretched the last few episodes bc we didn’t want it to be over. Each episode was better then the last and the twists and turns! So many unexpected events! You were on ur toes the whole time! We are truly game of thrones junkies now!
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO THE CHARACTERS. I repeat, do not get attached. I absolutely am madly in love with this show I don’t know how I waited til 2017 to finally binge the hell out of 7 season, begging for season 8 already. I am obsessed with the way they made this show. You can really see the time, effort and love put into this show. I feel like when something good happens something bad follows or vise versa it always keeps you on the edge of your seat begging for more.. and when it’s over.... YOU WANT MORE NOW. I mean I don’t even know how I’m living without watching this every single day. I sometimes wish I never found it so I could have season 8 lol... absolutely recommend
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
OH MY UNIVERSE......discovered G.O.T, while on recovery from a surgery.  Braved not taking painkillers just not to fall sleep. Watched with my fire stick and I watched back to back...only I watched all the episodes and still had to wait a couple months until the new season to start...oh I’m on the cliffhanger just waiting love the series....thinking about a possible cosplay outfit....lol!!!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I cannot say enough great things about this show. It's the only show I've ever discussed in a group setting where not a single person said they disliked it - the only ones that had nothing to give had not seen it yet. This show will blow your mind and surprise you with every single episode of every season - all the while building each character. I would 100% recommend this show to ANYONE out there. I'd also say to not get too attached to your favorite characters, you never know when the game will take them.
Samantha M.
I knocked this show when it started getting popular. I knocked it again when my boyfriend bought the first season. Finally I sat down and gave S1E1 a try...errmuhgawsh! There is NOTHING better, lol. Seriously, the intense drama, action and story line beats every show or movie I’ve seen. Give it a try if you haven’t watched it yet, from start!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love this show, we've been watching it since it first came on.  It really sucks it's going into its final season and sucks even more that it won't be coming back on for 2018 and we have to wait until the following year.  The actors are great and the show is great if you haven't watched it yet now's the time to catch up!
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
I LOVE THIS SHOW, AND CONSTANTLY RECOMMEND IT. This show gets glowing reviews and is crazy popular. It's not hard to see why. The storyline is full of intrigue, death, incest, betrayals and everything else that makes great TV. The characters are interesting and imperfect, and they are played well by good actors.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
So, I binge watched all seasons recently in about 2 months. I have to say, I started off not really liking the series and finding it quite boring. However, after season 3, I was really able to fly through it and enjoyed the series. I will say that it is semi difficult to keep up with all of the characters and story lines (there are a LOT, and I watched the first 2 seasons a while back and then stopped watching it for about a year), but it is definitely entertaining, especially once you get to know the characters. Plus, dragons. I'd love to read the books, as usually the books are much better, but this television series is still pretty great!
Paul G.
Whittier, CA
Who's your favorite Lannister?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who is your favorite character? But you have to choose one that is still alive.
Reyne M.
Goldsboro, NC
Who do you think should end up on the throne?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Who is your least favorite character? (For me, it's Joffrey.)
Misty A.
Which family are you rooting for?