BY GAME MILL

Dance your Boots Off: Follow the on-screen model and Nail the hottest move on the dance floor! Work the Wii remote and keep pace, the action is hot and the dances are as cool as the other side of the pillow! Don't Miss a Beat: On-screen icons are available to help players perform the moves so the entire family will be "dancin' their boots off" as they progress through levels that become more challenging as the game goes on from novice to expert, everyone will love Country Dance! 1-4 Players: Dance alone, go head-to-head or have the entire family square off with the hottest tunes and best moves ever easy to use, hard to Perfect, but you will love trying and Country Dance will blow you away with non-stop fun for everyone! - 27 Of the Top Country Songs Ever Recorded - 27 Unique Locations To Strut Your Stuff - 80 Plus Character Variations - Dances Choreographed by Professional Dancers - Great Aerobic Workout is an Added Benefit see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love playing the country dance game and maybe because it has a lot of my favorite country songs so I get to dance to my favorite music and be healthy and fit at the same time I would recommend this to anyone who wants to play a game ends gets there at fit at the same time.
Abbie S.
Morgantown, WV
I have played this game several times and with many of my friends. I like this better Than the other dance games just wish they had made a newer version. Its still a lot of fun and you don't even know your exericing and anyone can join in and dance too
Amber K.
I love this dancing game, but it is pretty hard and the graphics are kind of weird. It has some pretty great songs though. It is similar to Just Dance, but not as good. It is pretty affordable. I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm actually not a country fan! Some I really do like, but this game makes it fun! With the diversity of tastes with a family of 8 we all have fun. Even turned me on to a wider spectrum of country!
Solanyes F.

I really like this if I tried it and I really like it because I burn calories to play, haha ​​also a great idea to share and have a different time and doing dance choreographies you displayed. gre
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this!! Fun for any country fan! Keeps me active and burning a few extra calories! Yay!!
Becca B.
Salem, OR
I used to have this game and I loved it. My best friend and I would play it all the time.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This game is super fun it great way to learn some awesome dance moves and be active