BY GAME

The AquaQuick SolarPRO XF is the perfect solution for adding solar-powered heat to your above ground or smaller in ground pool. Its compact size allows you to place it anywhere there is full sun and it easily attaches to any existing pump and filter system. It's made from super strong high density polyethylene and engineered to last, having been put through rigorous testing under high pressure and heavy chemical loads. There is no gas or electric to run, you can do it yourself and even link multiple units together to gain even more heat and heat larger pools. Open earlier, stay warmer, enjoy your pool more, and close later - all with this economical product. Each Unit measures 39.76"H X 35.43"W X 4.72"D and includes a polycarbonate cover, Ieak-proof brass fittings, multiple drain plugs, and a 1 year warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Bought this because it said it could adapt to most above grounds and of course mine was the one it doesn't fit. The mat is MUCH larger than it appears too.
Eva C.
Great Outdoors Expert
We just spent a week in Colorado and it was ice cold. The cabin had this pool all set up in the garage with a solar outside abd let me tell you! This thing stays so warm! It was like a hot tub without the annoying bubbles!
Kasey C.
Great product overall who wants to get into a ice cold pool with this pool heater it warms the water temperature
Anna N.
I always wanted a pool like this it just look fun but the same time a place to hangout with friends and family
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I have loved these pools ever since I was a little girl. Never had the money to afford them but we do now.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
That solar panel looks awesome! It's big and looks as though it would hear that whole pool.
Clarissa N.
Great way to heat your pool with out using electricity. saves money and reduces carbon.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
We bought one of these this last summer it was perfect for the kids and adult.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Nice size pool for the family I highly recommend this pool thumbs up ......
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
i love this for my family when summer comes.this is fun for small pools. I give the Game GAME SolarPRO XF Pool Heater a 5 star review. this is a must have item.
Alyssa R.
Lol I need one of these :D
Danielle B.
I don't get it, people are reviewing the pool, isn't this for the heater? Please correct me if I am wrong?