Game Boy Color uploaded by Jéssica S.Game Boy Color uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY NINTENDO

With 52 brilliant colors simultaneously displayed on Game Boy Color's small portable screen, your games look better than ever! Full color portable gaming is an awesome advance, but Game Boy Color does more than improve the appearance of your games. Game Boy Color is twice as fast as the regular Game Boy, which allows programmers to crunch more data and produce more sophisticated games. For you, this means faster action, more advanced AI, and increased realism. But you don't have to go out and buy all new games to enjoy playing in color! You can play any of the 450 original Game Boy titles, and Game Boy Color will transform them to color from black and white! When you put a pre-existing Game Boy game into Game Boy Color, you will be able to choose from one of twelve default color palettes on the Game Boy Color start-up screen. New games designed specifically for Game Boy Color are sharper and even more vivid than colorized black and white games, with a full spectrum palette of more than 32, 000 colors. Game Boy Color is compatible with both the Game Boy Camera and the Game Boy Printer.

• Is it easy to buy games for this?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for one of these for a while does any...3 Answers
  • Im realy liked i have one is my favorit1 Answers
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had one of these and I love it! It was my favorite thing to play when I was younger. Mine was pink. At the time it was the only color my parents could find, but it grew on me and I eventually liked it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
I used to love this thing! I took it everywhere I went. I remember always playing my Pocahontas game! It was the best thing ever! I haven’t picked one of these up in years, but would love to again! My daughter would love it!
Belle H.
Bend, OR
This was my very first gaming “console”! I think I got mine when I was four or five. I only got it that young because all of my other siblings got theirs for Christmas, and I couldn’t be left out. I took this thing EVERYWHERE! I remember I always had a little carrying case for my games, and I even had a light attachment for when it got dark, or when I went on road trips. I still have mine, and I play it every so often.
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Omg I wish I had my old game boy. I took it everywhere. As I got older I used t less often for some reason and I don't even know where it ended up. Would totally want to get my hands on one of these again.
Chel-c V.
If you want old school fun but with color....get this. They last so long and are very hardy. I have mine that works perfectly since I was in 3rd grade (and I am 26 now) and still buy new games to play. Worth it. Especislly for budding gamers!!
Kenya P.
Columbus, GA
A classic for all ages!!! I remember asking my parents for a Gameboy Color and was very excited when I received it!! This item made my childhood Christmas soo much better
Nancy C.
Something great to keep with you so when your bored you Got something to keep you busy. Such a fun time when you challenge your siblings & it brings great memories😂
Luis L.
I spend so much time playing, it's amazing and portable but be aware, if you take it to the bathroom with you your "reading" time will be at least 20 minutes longer.
Kay G.
Masury, OH
I have had a teal Gameboy Color for about ten years. It is definitely one of my favorite retro systems. All it requites is battieries and a cartridge to work! Although ai do like Ni tendo DS, I can't imagine ever getting rid of this gem! Just tough to play at night or in dark areas as there is no backlight. :(
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
The Game Boy Color takes me back to my childhood. It's fun to play on, and easy to take along with you wherever you go. My kids love it, my boyfriend lives it, I love it. Game Boy Color is such a great gift for so many people.
Valentin S.
Santa Rosa, TX
I have been looking for one of these for a while does anyone know where I can get one
Phoebe R.
Is it easy to buy games for this?
Flavia S.
Montevideo
Im realy liked i have one is my favorit
Reggie K.
Colton, CA
Do they have game shark for Gameboy color?
Enderly R.
Alguien en este momento la tiene?