ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesRecharged
Game Boy Advance System Refurbished

Game Boy Advance System Recharged Refurbished

by Recharged

Can I upload games on it?
How can I get boxes So I can get free stuff
Start your review of Game Boy Advance System Recharged Refurbished!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah M.
The Gameboy Advance is a great system offering excellent games that can offer a blast from the past for any gamer who enjoyed SNES or NES. With the ability to use old Gameboy and Gameboy Color games in addition to Gameboy Advance games this is a great way to experience older games on the go. Some cons however are that this particular model of GBA has a pretty terrible screen. I would sooner recommend a GBA SP or even going to a DS/DS lite if you have no interest in Gameboy and Gameboy Color games.
Tamara O.
Roma, TX
Today's kids will never know the struggle of driving late at night and hoping for a bit of light to pop out so we could see the game! It was honestly so amazing and I love this product! #90sbaby for life
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
My daughter still has hers! She still uses it. She really enjoys it and it's very sturdy. She had a lot of games too and keeps her entertained when she's bored.
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
I Rembrandt having one of these. As soon as they came out I got one. Something I wish I would of saved
Megan T.
I've had one of these since I was a kid and it still works like new! I'm not sure if it's the same device as the one listed here, mine is clear plastic and doesn't have a light up screen. You can play any game boy game on it, and the batteries last forever.
Brittany T.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I think i have like 3 of these before and they were great i remember having to get the little light so we could play at night
Brina R.
Tampa, FL
This is a great game system. Great thing to carry in your purse for when you are on the bored side .
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I love this hand held game system. I used to own one, but ended up having to get rid of it, but I do in fact plan to get another one in the near future.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
While this was revolutionary for its time, and the graphics it could show were fantastic, now the Gameboy Advance is easily outclassed by its sister console the Gameboy Advance SP. The SP has a backlight and is smaller, but keeps the screen size. The Gameboy Micro is similar to the Advance but is smaller in size and screen size, but keeps the rectangular shape..
emaaa A.
arar
Looking forward to try it out and write a review about it and see if it works and ist worth baying it or not