Game
6071 Cigarillos - Pineapple Case Of 30

Game 6071 Cigarillos - Pineapple Case Of 30

by Game

It's provide a distinct smoking experience and offer a strong aftertaste. Smooth and consistent the packaging will keep the cigars fresh untill you're ready to use them.

Features
  • Cigarillos foil 2.
  • Flavor - Pineapple.
  • Case of 30.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Game 6071 Cigarillos - Pineapple Case Of 30!
How would you rate this product?
Teia J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Game 6071 Cigarillos  - Pineapple Case Of 30 uploaded by Teia J.
One Of The Best Cigars In The Game! PERIODT! Love The Quality & Flavor Of The Pineapple Taste. I Have Been Purchasing These Cigars When My Best Friend Introduced Them To Me. I Recommend For Sure. Great When Kept In The Freezer. To Keep Fresh. A Full Size Box Will Last You AND Save Money.
Bee J.
dallas
Game 6071 Cigarillos  - Pineapple Case Of 30 uploaded by Bee J.
Smooth n nice sneak for disguise leaves a sweet taste in your mouth but please don’t smoke these pregnant
Diocelin castillo D.
Estos son súper bueno. En verdad me acuerda. A las personas de abates que fumaban estos
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
Game 6071 Cigarillos  - Pineapple Case Of 30 uploaded by Whitney Z.
Not this flavor, but I do love the rillos. I prefer black sweets mostly, but I do like the tropical as well. Very nice for rolling
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Game 6071 Cigarillos  - Pineapple Case Of 30 uploaded by Tiffany  F.
These cigar wraps are good. Nice, smooth taste. I use these for recreational smoking.
Scottie C.
Brooklyn
This is the worst cigarillo to roll up marijuana in, Just stick to Fanto and papers it is much better than this cigarillo but if you want A great cigarillo I believe you should try Dutchmaster’s cigarillo
Cheyanne H.
One of the better rillo brands, definitely up there with swisher sweets! :) has a light flavor, and they're typically always pretty fresh!

Looking for your answer?