Gambrinus Company Shiner Bock Beer  uploaded by Courtney H.Gambrinus Company Shiner Bock Beer  uploaded by Kayleigh W.

BY GAMBRINUS COMPANY

Shiner bock beer 12 oz, 6 pk

• Is dark beer better the light beer? I've wanted to try, b...8 Answers
  • How does Shiner Bock compare to other beers?4 Answers
  • Are the shiner bock beer worth trying? 21 Answers
Madison B.
BREMERTON, WA
All I have to say is this beer is made in Texas. Need I say anymore for approval? Unfortunately being in the military and moving from place to place makes it hard to find but Bevmo always saves the day!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm pretty sure Shiner was the start of my best friend and I's friendship. My best friend recently moved from Texas and I took her out on the town to show her around Jacksonville. Surprisingly, the bar I took her too had Shiner bottled and she was so excited. She swore up and down that I would love this beer and she was right!! Great taster and even better on tap. It's a dark lager with a smooth finish! Try it if you can find it!!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I lived in Texas for quite some time, and always considered shiner to be on par with narragansett and pbr as a local and important beer. This is a good starting-out beer, and also good if you are just looking to socially drink and not get drunk. It's in the middle of light lager and a bit heavier amber ales.
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I never in a million years thought I'd like a dark beer but Shiner surprised me. I actually really like this. Not all the time but yes occasionally it's good to have instead of a light beer. It's a stronger taste so many don't like it but it's still delicious.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This is a good beer. If you like light beer, this will probably have too much flavor for you, and if you like stouts, it probably won't have enough. If you enjoy a nice wheat beer, you'll like this one.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Shiner is my go-to!! I enjoy the blond and a few others that they've come out with, but the original can't be beat. Such excellent flavor. It's a classic and I really don't think you can go wrong with any Shiner beer to be honest. Always great tasting!!!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Shiner bock is not expensive and very smooth. It's an import so it does cost a bit but worth the money in my opinion. It's a little darker but full of flavor and not too strong like other brands. Good
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Had this for the first time in Texas years ago. Went o find it at the party store back home in Michigan and was told they didn't sell it outside of Texas. I was thrilled when I saw it a few years later, and bought a six pack to enjoy.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shiner Bock is one of the best mid-range beers on the market. It has a strong enough taste to outreach beers like Budweiser and Michelob without being as disgustingly aggressive as Shock Tops. Delicious off the tap.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Best beer ever. Texas made. I drink everything they have. Family pack allows you to try all of them. Best tasting. Gambrinus Company Shiner Bock Beer the cans are the best for beach time !!
Kari L.
Are the shiner bock beer worth trying?
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Where in Texas is this made?
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Is dark beer better the light beer? I've wanted to try, but i have to know if its worth it.
Nikita T.
How does Shiner Bock compare to other beers?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
How you explain the flavor? I been wanting to try it.