GA.MA Standard Ceramic Nano-Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron 1inch uploaded by dangelis a.GA.MA Standard Ceramic Nano-Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron 1inch uploaded by Luana T.

BY GA.MA

Features: High power Ceramic Heater instantly hot in 2 seconds Super Hot 200°C/392°F Plates covered with ceramic-nano tourmaline Thermal Plus Plastic Body Anti sliding grip Heat Protector Light transmitter diode Sliding on/off switch Swivel cord with hanging ring Automatic Multi-Volt 100 - 200 V suitable for travelling ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
Unfortunately I’ve been unable to repurchase this exact iron in the U.S. I got this while visiting family in Colombia, and I absolutely love it ! Love to curl my hair with straightener, as it makes my curls last for days !
Perla D.
Long Beach, CA
I have used this straightener before and it is really good. I love how it leaves my hair. It really leaves my hair really straight and doesn't get caught in the straightener like other straightener. I would definitely recommend it. I love it
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
Es una de las mejores planchitas de pelo que he comprado,puedes seleccionar la temperatura,digitalmente ,una de las cosas que mas me gusta de estas planchita es que dura mucho no se rompe ,tan rapido como otras. Que las tienes que llevar siempre a arreglar ,esta si de verdad vale la pena comprarla.
Giselle R.
THIS IS MY MVP BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED IT FAST AND EASY TO USE. Helps me straighten it fast and easy leaving it silky. Helps me curl my hair with my simple techniques. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Elena G.
Es una super mega plancha no te deja frizz plachas regilar cabello lo de brillante y lo puedes graduar a la temperatura deseada
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me encanta esta es la segunda q compro, tiene una vida útil muy larga creo q la otra me duro como 8 años son muy buenas
Rosanne W.
I love this flat iron. It heats up fast I can flatten or curl my hair. It leaves my hair feeling smooth with no lumps.
Nicole J.
Carol stream, IL
Love this straightener. Hair straightens In one swipe which is better for your hair because it's exposed to less heat
Lisa S.
The ceramic nano is amazing.. when I'm having a bad hair day and some frizz this smoothes out my hair.
Margi L.
Kannapolis, NC
Very good straightener and it makes your hair healthy very pretty and does not burn your hair
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Me recomiendan está plancha o alguna otra?...
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this travel size and does it heat up fast?
Jessica L.
Moss Point, MS
Dose it get really hot have to have more then 450 to get my hair done
Celeste C.
Buenos Aires
Estuve buscando mucho para saber qué planchita de pelo comprar pero no encuentro una. ¿Me recomiendan esta u otra?
João V.