GA.MA Standard Ceramic Nano-Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron 1inch uploaded by dangelis a.GA.MA Standard Ceramic Nano-Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron 1inch uploaded by Luana T.

BY GA.MA

Features: High power Ceramic Heater instantly hot in 2 seconds Super Hot 200°C/392°F Plates covered with ceramic-nano tourmaline Thermal Plus Plastic Body Anti sliding grip Heat Protector Light transmitter diode Sliding on/off switch Swivel cord with hanging ring Automatic Multi-Volt 100 - 200 V suitable for travelling ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
Es una de las mejores planchitas de pelo que he comprado,puedes seleccionar la temperatura,digitalmente ,una de las cosas que mas me gusta de estas planchita es que dura mucho no se rompe ,tan rapido como otras. Que las tienes que llevar siempre a arreglar ,esta si de verdad vale la pena comprarla.
Perla D.
Long Beach, CA
I have used this straightener before and it is really good. I love how it leaves my hair. It really leaves my hair really straight and doesn't get caught in the straightener like other straightener. I would definitely recommend it. I love it
Nicole J.
Carol Stream , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener. Hair straightens In one swipe which is better for your hair because it's exposed to less heat
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me encanta esta es la segunda q compro, tiene una vida útil muy larga creo q la otra me duro como 8 años son muy buenas
Rosa I.
Deland, FL
Best iron ever, i can style my hair so different ways and i get a lot compliments about i
Elena G.
Es una super mega plancha no te deja frizz plachas regilar cabello lo de brillante y lo puedes graduar a la temperatura deseada
Giselle R.
THIS IS MY MVP BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED IT FAST AND EASY TO USE. Helps me straighten it fast and easy leaving it silky. Helps me curl my hair with my simple techniques. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Margi L.
Kannapolis, NC
Very good straightener and it makes your hair healthy very pretty and does not burn your hair
Chella M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good straightener it leaves my hair looking stick straight definitely would recommend
Lisa S.
The ceramic nano is amazing.. when I'm having a bad hair day and some frizz this smoothes out my hair.
Jessica L.
Moss Point, MS
Dose it get really hot have to have more then 450 to get my hair done
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this travel size and does it heat up fast?
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me recomiendan está plancha o alguna otra?...
Celeste C.
Buenos Aires
Estuve buscando mucho para saber qué planchita de pelo comprar pero no encuentro una. ¿Me recomiendan esta u otra?
Karen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are ceramic irons better to use if so why?