GALLO TWIN VALLEY Gallo Family Vineyards Zinfandel Cafe 1.5 L uploaded by Jennifer I.GALLO TWIN VALLEY Gallo Family Vineyards Zinfandel Cafe 1.5 L uploaded by Rockea J.

BY GALLO TWIN VALLEY

Jennifer I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I seen this tonight and had to try it. I never seen it but today was the first my town started selling alcohol on Sunday. We really like it and think if you never had it before it is a must try for any wine lovers. I will be looking for it in other brands.
Crystal A.
A really good cheap wine. The initial taste is very fruity and you can pick up notes of raspberry and a hint of strawberry. The aftertaste, however, is cough medicine. But a good starter wine if you shy away from dark reds.
Alesha P.
This wine is sweeter than your average zinfandel. I think its a great value for the price. It's great chilled and very refreshing in the summer. I would use this to make sangria.
Hillary S.
Considering this is a cheap wine, it's actually not that bad. Its a little sweeter than most reds, but it's easy to cook with, drink alone, or with a nice steak dinner.
Nicole C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was a nice sweet wine served cold on a hot summer night. The price was right at the store and I earned a rebate back so it was extra worthy of the money.
Ivette E.
This is a perfect drink to relax and wind down to its great flavor and goes down smooth. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good beverage.
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smooth taste and very good on the taste buds. I'm not a wine person but this one by far is delicious I recommend it and it's super in expensive
Haley L.
Church Point, LA
I only drink this wine. It is my favorite I've ever tasted!! I love the taste soo much, it's like I'm drinking it in a little cafe!
Ceara L.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This has the perfect sweetness. I love to enjoy thus while sitting talking with family, very affordable and worth it
Aboubou S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cheap and decent wine especially if you're on a budget. The zinfandel has fruity undertones and is not too bitter!