Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml

by Gallo

The naked grape california pinot grigio wine 750 ml

Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml Does anyone else love Naked Grape Pinot Grigio as much as I do? Not sure I tagged the right wine, it's from Canada. It's affordable and crisp, fresh tasting. Not too sweet.
Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any great pairing ideas for this wine ?
Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?
Start your review of Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml!
Product Highlights
“Think it's a nice treat after a long day or just to sip at when laying in the sun.” in reviews
“Normally not a fan of white wine but I love this one!” in reviews
“this is an all time favorite of mine and i love drinking this with lasagna oh man does this hit the spot!” in reviews
“Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood.” in reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
This $5 wine is my favorite. I bought it for the price, and I got lucky. Most $5 bottles of wine are, well, they taste like $5. Don’t tell the brand but I would spend way more. It has notes of pear that for some reason just work for me. This is absolutely my favorite wine.
Church Point, LA
Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Susan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this smooth wine . It's one of my favorite ways to relax . It's not very expensive around 8$ A bottle . But one sip and you would think it cost way more. This is definitely one of the best on the market
Pittsburgh , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It really takes a lot for me to not finish a bottle of wine. Especially Pinot Grigio. But this is sooo bad. The taste is horrible. I would not purchase again. Not worth it.
Romeoville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I recently had the opportunity to try this wine and I absolutely loved it! It was so fresh and crisp. I'm normally not a fan of white wines but I'll definitely be buying this one again. 10/10 would recommend. It's also very inexpensive so that's definitely a plus!
Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Belen M.
#summersip For an inexpensive wine. This is really good. Slight sweetness but not overbearing. You can definitely smell pear in it. Perfect for summer! Tip- add some berries in it. So refreshing
Vinemont, AL
I love this wine! I'm a little picky with Pinot Grigio and this might be the best one I've had. I'm serving it at my wedding! The price point and packaging are both excellent. This is light, crisp tasting wine. Even my husband, who usually drinks moscato, likes this wine.
HAYWARD, CA
Found this bottle at Target and it was on sale for $5.49. I have had alright bottles of wine for under $10 (think 2 buck Chuck aka Charles Shaw) so I was willing to give this a shot. I am going for Italian Wine Specialist certification but feel I should get as much knowledge and taste as many wines as possible, even if they're not Italian. This has no vintage on it. It's not a twist top like many new wines nowadays and I feel it has a playful, youthful logo/label. Does this mean the wine is young? Chilled in my fridge, the wine had a bit of a bite at first but as it sat in my glass over dinner with a grilled chicken salad, it lost that edge. It was pleasing. I wouldn't be opposed to trying their other varietals.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Pinot Grigio wines. Naked grape is a great brand and not going to break the bank. It is nice to have this wine available now in most stores. I love the light taste and the flavor is spot on. I love wines and this is my most favorite out of most. Definitely worth trying and maybe picking up for your next event. I would say it would be great with a seafood dish and some desserts. It would be a compliment with your food.
Pittston, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best Pinot Grigio I've ever tried. It never gives me a headache like other wines do. I love the subtle pear and Meyer lemon flavors. It's the perfect wine for summer and sitting on the porch. It pairs very well with light chicken or fish dishes (or pizza and wings, who am I kidding.)
Westfield, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First tried Naked Grape at a green festival as this is an eco-conscious company with ethical practices. I prefer to buy their boxed wines so I don't have to worry about cracking open a bottle and finishing it - i can have just one glass whenever i want. Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood.