BY GALLO

The naked grape california pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any gr...3 Answers
  • Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.7 Answers
  • Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?2 Answers
Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml
  • "this is an all time favorite of mine and i love drinking this with lasagna oh man does this hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "Think it's a nice treat after a long day or just to sip at when laying in the sun." in 1 review
  • "Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood." in 1 review
  • "Normally not a fan of white wine but I love this one!" in 1 review
Iris O.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
This is the best Pinot Grigio I've ever tried. It never gives me a headache like other wines do. I love the subtle pear and Meyer lemon flavors. It's the perfect wine for summer and sitting on the porch. It pairs very well with light chicken or fish dishes (or pizza and wings, who am I kidding.)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite brand and its inexpensive too!! I love how pure and flavorful the wines are! The Pinot Grigio is my favorite and the Malbec is my favorite for red wine.

I would definitely buy it again and I suggest everyone go out and try it! It comes in a box too!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Absolute best Pinot Grigio ever. I am a complete and total wino and this is all I drink. I try other things and they always steer me right back to naked grape Pinot. My absolute favorite and I will forever and ever repurchase.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
It has a nice taste, but I personally prefer a moscato over a pinot grigio. It was a pretty affordable wine considering. It would probably go well with any type of meal.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Romeoville, IL
I recently had the opportunity to try this wine and I absolutely loved it! It was so fresh and crisp. I'm normally not a fan of white wines but I'll definitely be buying this one again. 10/10 would recommend. It's also very inexpensive so that's definitely a plus!
Jay W.
Preferred as a Spring/Summer drink
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
Original flavor, light, tasty, great for a lunch wine, not too heavy. Perfect for summer.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Great price point and value for what it is. Light and refreshing wine that I tend to serve quite frequently.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
North Richland Hills, TX
Great price for that wine you just want stocked in your fridge after a long day!
Maynard, MA
I tried this wine, along with other Naked Grape wines while attending a Wine Riot. It's affordable, has a great taste, and is easy to find. When I pick up a bottle of wine, this is often one that I go for. The Summer White Blend is my favorite of their whites, though.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.
raquel b.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any great pairing ideas for this wine ?
Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.
Hayward, CA
Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?
Maynard, MA
How did you first come across and try this wine?