BY GALLO

The naked grape california pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any gr...3 Answers
  • Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.7 Answers
  • Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?2 Answers
  • "Normally not a fan of white wine but I love this one!" in 1 review
  • "this is an all time favorite of mine and i love drinking this with lasagna oh man does this hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood." in 1 review
  • "Think it's a nice treat after a long day or just to sip at when laying in the sun." in 1 review
Katelyn H.
Terre Haute
I won’t try this wine at Saratoga and like the crisp and light taste of it. I’m usually not a wine drinker but does have the perfect blend with fruity accents. I would recommend to someone who is new to the wine world!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is pretty alright. It tastes nice, but is nothing special. But it’s at a great price point. I’ve gotten it for under 8 dollars consistently. Plus the company has eco conscious and ethical practices. All in all a good choice if you’re looking for a cheap wine.
Molly G.
Romeoville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I recently had the opportunity to try this wine and I absolutely loved it! It was so fresh and crisp. I'm normally not a fan of white wines but I'll definitely be buying this one again. 10/10 would recommend. It's also very inexpensive so that's definitely a plus!
Bernadette M.
Hayward, CA
Found this bottle at Target and it was on sale for $5.49. I have had alright bottles of wine for under $10 (think 2 buck Chuck aka Charles Shaw) so I was willing to give this a shot. I am going for Italian Wine Specialist certification but feel I should get as much knowledge and taste as many wines as possible, even if they're not Italian. This has no vintage on it. It's not a twist top like many new wines nowadays and I feel it has a playful, youthful logo/label. Does this mean the wine is young? Chilled in my fridge, the wine had a bit of a bite at first but as it sat in my glass over dinner with a grilled chicken salad, it lost that edge. It was pleasing. I wouldn't be opposed to trying their other varietals.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Pinot Grigio wines. Naked grape is a great brand and not going to break the bank. It is nice to have this wine available now in most stores. I love the light taste and the flavor is spot on. I love wines and this is my most favorite out of most. Definitely worth trying and maybe picking up for your next event. I would say it would be great with a seafood dish and some desserts. It would be a compliment with your food.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best Pinot Grigio I've ever tried. It never gives me a headache like other wines do. I love the subtle pear and Meyer lemon flavors. It's the perfect wine for summer and sitting on the porch. It pairs very well with light chicken or fish dishes (or pizza and wings, who am I kidding.)
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First tried Naked Grape at a green festival as this is an eco-conscious company with ethical practices. I prefer to buy their boxed wines so I don't have to worry about cracking open a bottle and finishing it - i can have just one glass whenever i want. Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood.
Nicole N.
Hull, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite brand and its inexpensive too!! I love how pure and flavorful the wines are! The Pinot Grigio is my favorite and the Malbec is my favorite for red wine.

I would definitely buy it again and I suggest everyone go out and try it! It comes in a box too!!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Absolute best Pinot Grigio ever. I am a complete and total wino and this is all I drink. I try other things and they always steer me right back to naked grape Pinot. My absolute favorite and I will forever and ever repurchase.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I tried this wine, along with other Naked Grape wines while attending a Wine Riot. It's affordable, has a great taste, and is easy to find. When I pick up a bottle of wine, this is often one that I go for. The Summer White Blend is my favorite of their whites, though.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any great pairing ideas for this wine ?
Bernadette M.
Hayward, CA
Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
How did you first come across and try this wine?