Add a Photo

The naked grape california pinot grigio wine 750 ml
Iris O.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA

This is the best Pinot Grigio I've ever tried. It never gives me a headache like other wines do. I love the subtle pear and Meyer lemon flavors. It's the perfect wine for summer and sitting on the porch. It pairs very well with light chicken or fish dishes (or pizza and wings, who am I kidding.)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA

This is my favorite brand and its inexpensive too!! I love how pure and flavorful the wines are! The Pinot Grigio is my favorite and the Malbec is my favorite for red wine.

I would definitely buy it again and I suggest everyone go out and try it! It comes in a box too!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Stem, NC

Absolute best Pinot Grigio ever. I am a complete and total wino and this is all I drink. I try other things and they always steer me right back to naked grape Pinot. My absolute favorite and I will forever and ever repurchase.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL

It has a nice taste, but I personally prefer a moscato over a pinot grigio. It was a pretty affordable wine considering. It would probably go well with any type of meal.
Jay W.

Preferred as a Spring/Summer drink
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO

Original flavor, light, tasty, great for a lunch wine, not too heavy. Perfect for summer.
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI

A very light Pinot Grigio - easy, cheap wine to bring to a party full of non-wine drinkers. Good on a hot summer day... think boating or patio party.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is very light but slightly bitter. I picked it up on sale to try it but probably would not pay full price for it.
Hayward, CA

Found this bottle at Target and it was on sale for $5.49. I have had alright bottles of wine for under $10 (think 2 buck Chuck aka Charles Shaw) so I was willing to give this a shot. I am going for Italian Wine Specialist certification but feel I should get as much knowledge and taste as many wines as possible, even if they're not Italian. This has no vintage on it. It's not a twist top like many new wines nowadays and I feel it has a playful, youthful logo/label. Does this mean the wine is young? Chilled in my fridge, the wine had a bit of a bite at first but as it sat in my glass over dinner with a grilled chicken salad, it lost that edge. It was pleasing. I wouldn't be opposed to trying their other varietals.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edinboro, Pa

This wine is so good! Tastes so good with chicken! Normally not a fan of white wine but I love this one!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL

Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.
raquel b.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI

Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any great pairing ideas for this wine ?
Hayward, CA

Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, Ma

How did you first come across and try this wine?

Join Now