BY GALLO

The naked grape california pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any gr...3 Answers
  • Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.7 Answers
  • Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?2 Answers
Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml
  • "this is an all time favorite of mine and i love drinking this with lasagna oh man does this hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "Think it's a nice treat after a long day or just to sip at when laying in the sun." in 1 review
  • "Price point is a real plus to, since a 3 liter box (equivalent to 4 standard wine bottles) is only $15 in my Queens NY neighborhood." in 1 review
  • "Normally not a fan of white wine but I love this one!" in 1 review
Molly G.
Romeoville , IL
Happy Hour Expert
I recently had the opportunity to try this wine and I absolutely loved it! It was so fresh and crisp. I'm normally not a fan of white wines but I'll definitely be buying this one again. 10/10 would recommend. It's also very inexpensive so that's definitely a plus!
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite brand and its inexpensive too!! I love how pure and flavorful the wines are! The Pinot Grigio is my favorite and the Malbec is my favorite for red wine.

I would definitely buy it again and I suggest everyone go out and try it! It comes in a box too!!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Absolute best Pinot Grigio ever. I am a complete and total wino and this is all I drink. I try other things and they always steer me right back to naked grape Pinot. My absolute favorite and I will forever and ever repurchase.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
Great soft taste
Very inexpensive
Great for a gift
Preferred as a Spring/Summer drink
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I tried this wine, along with other Naked Grape wines while attending a Wine Riot. It's affordable, has a great taste, and is easy to find. When I pick up a bottle of wine, this is often one that I go for. The Summer White Blend is my favorite of their whites, though.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert
I love Pinot Grigio wines. Naked grape is a great brand and not going to break the bank. It is nice to have this wine available now in most stores. I love the light taste and the flavor is spot on. I love wines and this is my most favorite out of most. Definitely worth trying and maybe picking up for your next event. I would say it would be great with a seafood dish and some desserts. It would be a compliment with your food.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Great price point and value for what it is. Light and refreshing wine that I tend to serve quite frequently.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is an all time favorite of mine and i love drinking this with lasagna oh man does this hit the spot!
Lisa V.
North Richland Hills, TX
Great price for that wine you just want stocked in your fridge after a long day!
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
Decent wine, but definitely worth the cost. Naked Grape is always on sale too.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Where's your favorite place to sit and have a glass of wine.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Is this a sweeter pilot grigio or more bitter? do you have any great pairing ideas for this wine ?
Bernadette M.
Hayward, CA
Would you bring this bottle to a party? Why or why not?
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
How did you first come across and try this wine?