Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an ...1 Answers
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
If your a fan of sweeter wine than Moscato is for you. I found this wine at Target an was really surprised because it was really cheap like only $4-$5. Its a lighter white wine with a sweetness. I haven't really had this brand before and it was ok.. not my all time fave but its cheap so if your just stepping into wine I'd start cheap and work your way up LOL.
Jenny C.
Lawtey, FL
I like this wine. It's not my favorite but it is good for an inexpensive wine. Not as sweet as I like a moscato to be.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
I tried The Nake Grape Wine for the fisrt time and enjoyed it. Aromas of peach and orange blossom. It is a light bodied wine. I would raise a glass to this wine. It is great to drink alone or mix and make a great cocktail to relax with.
Kristen T.
Wooster, OH
I absolutely love this wine. But then again I don't really like regular oaky wines. I like them sweet, like alcoholic grape juice sweet. The peachy citrus notes make it delicious and easy to drink!
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Really enjoyed this wine a lot. The flavor wasn't too sweet but was sweet enough. The price was good too. Love this brand snd the rebates it offers
Deonna D.
Spring City, PA
Love it! It is very sweet and tastes like juice so be careful! Great for people who don't love the taste of wine, but are looking for a nice casual drink!
Tiffany B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite inexpensive moscato! I feel really fancy having to uncork something that costs so little. Typically I can find it for around $6-7 a bottle at Target or Albertsons. This is a good, sweet wine that isn't fizzy or overly sweet. It is my go-to and I always have some in my cabinet.
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
This is a mildly sweet wine with hints of peach and citrus. It is really nice to enjoy in the evenings to unwind after a long day.
Hillary S.
Its usually a hit or miss with cheap wines and this was definitely a miss for me. It's a little too tangy for my preferences.
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love my wines sweet and this wine is very much that. It's a really good flavor and goes well with almost anything you need it to. It's on the inexpensive side in the range of $8-9/bottle. I definitely recommend this wine to anyone who likes a very sweet wine.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!