Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
If your a fan of sweeter wine than Moscato is for you. I found this wine at Target an was really surprised because it was really cheap like only $4-$5. Its a lighter white wine with a sweetness. I haven't really had this brand before and it was ok.. not my all time fave but its cheap so if your just stepping into wine I'd start cheap and work your way up LOL.
Allison C.
Columbus
I only really drink moscato and this is by far my favorite "cheap" brand! It's sweet, but not overly so. I have bought this wine more times than I can count. I always want to try something new, but I usually end up with a bottle of this as well. It retails for $15 a bottle, but it's always on sale. I can usually find it anywhere from $5-$8 a bottle which is an awesome price!
Sarah S.
This is a relatively cheap white wine, but I thought it was pretty decent for the eight or nine dollars I think I paid for it at Walmart. I like to add a little ginger rail to it to create a little bit more fizz and bubblyness.
Maranda C.
Very delicious ! I can enjoy a glass of this wine any day at any time its perfect for all occasions!! Even to just relax or have great conversation with friends and family !
Katie H.
A great white wine for white wine drinkers, lovely full flavor and very easy to indulge in! Would recommend!
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
I just tried this wine, because I love moscato, and I absolutely loved it! Very refreshing and light has a hint of citrus and peach. I can just drink it like that but I'm sure it's great with dessert .
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE the flavor and refreshing taste of Naked Grape Moscato. It is very sweet and is great as a dessert.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
So good!! Very sweet and smooth. It has a decent alcohol percentage without the strong alcohol taste. Also they make it in boxes now that have 4 bottles worth!! So great and good price! Love it more than bottle that are 10 times the price
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Absolutely my most favorite wine out there. At least the moscato. Not a fan of the Pinot Grigio. This wine is amazing. Not too dry, not too sweet. Not to mention it's super affordable and can be found at most local stores.
MaryAnn Nicole C.
Pickens, SC
Delicious!! A big step up from the barefoot land we typically start out in. Very sweet, very crisp, and I enjoy the packaging (as that is important. Simple and clean)
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!