Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an ...1 Answers
Elza M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite moscatos. This one is perfect chilled, and enjoyed outdoors. Crisp and sweet.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
Affordable and very sweet for those of us who prefer sweet wines over dry wines. This is a great moscato.
Cree C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good moscato I really love this wine and will always be a go to occasionally
Juliana C.
Sooooo yummy!!! I try all kinds of wine usually go for all sweet or a dry red wine! But this was so good! Really fruity perfect for my taste! Love it!! I been buying it since !
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
Its ok when I opened it and put a wine stopper thing in so It would stay fresh it actually grew a sour taste. Its not to bad.
Sarah S.
This is a relatively cheap white wine, but I thought it was pretty decent for the eight or nine dollars I think I paid for it at Walmart. I like to add a little ginger rail to it to create a little bit more fizz and bubblyness.
Sarah E.
Burnsville
Great wine for a great price! Sweet and fruity - but not overly so. Always a safe, consistent wine!
Maranda C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very delicious ! I can enjoy a glass of this wine any day at any time its perfect for all occasions!! Even to just relax or have great conversation with friends and family !
Katie H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great white wine for white wine drinkers, lovely full flavor and very easy to indulge in! Would recommend!
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice tasting and well priced Moscato that everyone will love. I randomly picked this up in Walmart yesterday because I like the flavor profile it mentioned and I was pleasantly surprised. Great flavor, not too sweet, and quite tasty.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!