Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I love moscatos but this one is less sweet than what I usually have. Still great and highly recommend.
Rachel F.
Edmonton , AB
Not a huge Moscato fan but my sister is so if I have to drink one, this is my go to choice! It's sweet like all Moscatos but not so sweet I can't drink it.
Morgan C.
I normally enjoy drier wines, but this was a great sweet wine option. It is super affordable! And it doesn't taste like juice. It is a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet.
Tania T.
I love the Naked Grape brand! Not a big Moscato fan but this definitely got my attention when my sister brought it over!
sarah h.
Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. One of the better Moscato wines I have tasted. Oh, and the price! Can't beat it!
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is my all time favorite daily wine. My girlfriends and I drink this at every wine night. We love the price. We also love that it is not too sweet. We always have cheese and other snacks with it. Love it!!
Rebecca L.
Its just alright for being a moscato. could be little sweeter. worth a try at least.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I am a big fan of moscato's but this one was a little dry to me. I prefer a sweeter one. If you like moscato's, you should definitely try this one at least. not everyone likes them as sweet as I do
Ashley M.
Eh. Not the worst or anything but nothing really stood out about it to me. I like a really sweet Moscato. I feel like that's how it was intended to be made. This was a bit dry to me and definitely not sweet enough. I won't repurchase.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy!!! This wine is soooo delicious. I received it as a present and so happy I did. I have continued to buy it.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!