Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an ...1 Answers
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Another one of my go-to choices. I find the quality to be a good value for the low price. If you have a taste for complex, higher-end wines, this is not the one for you, but I do enjoy the flavor.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Gallo wines and moscato is my fave. It's so smooth and soft, yet rich. Definitely a must have for me.
Mary D.
Syracuse, NY
Not really a fan. I mean, if it's there, I will drink it, but it's definitely not my go-to Moscato. It's sweet, but it just tastes watered down to me.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
I love the sweet wines and moscato is certainly one of them. I thought this one was pretty sweet too (which is perfect for me).
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I love moscatos but this one is less sweet than what I usually have. Still great and highly recommend.
sarah h.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. One of the better Moscato wines I have tasted. Oh, and the price! Can't beat it!
Rachel F.
Edmonton, AK
Not a huge Moscato fan but my sister is so if I have to drink one, this is my go to choice! It's sweet like all Moscatos but not so sweet I can't drink it.
Morgan C.
I normally enjoy drier wines, but this was a great sweet wine option. It is super affordable! And it doesn't taste like juice. It is a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet.
Tania T.
Rockford, IL
I love the Naked Grape brand! Not a big Moscato fan but this definitely got my attention when my sister brought it over!
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE the flavor and refreshing taste of Naked Grape Moscato. It is very sweet and is great as a dessert.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!