Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE the flavor and refreshing taste of Naked Grape Moscato. It is very sweet and is great as a dessert.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
Affordable and very sweet for those of us who prefer sweet wines over dry wines. This is a great moscato.
Abby G.
Vivian, LA
This wine is very crisp and fresh tasting! I love the sweetness! It pairs well with cheese and desserts!
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I love moscatos but this one is less sweet than what I usually have. Still great and highly recommend.
Shanna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My all time favorite flavor and this company is really good at making it apparently because it's great!
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Great sweet wine. Goes well with pastas and salads. This wine is so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Elza M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite moscatos. This one is perfect chilled, and enjoyed outdoors. Crisp and sweet.
Lauren A.
This wine is delicious and sweet. Reasonably priced around $8 and easy to get at local Targets.
Rebecca L.
Its just alright for being a moscato. could be little sweeter. worth a try at least.
Cree C.
Very good moscato I really love this wine and will always be a go to occasionally
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!