Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Absolutely my most favorite wine out there. At least the moscato. Not a fan of the Pinot Grigio. This wine is amazing. Not too dry, not too sweet. Not to mention it's super affordable and can be found at most local stores.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
For being a Moscato this has such a great taste to it. I've never been big on sweet wine, but in the summertime it is a refreshing change.
Lamona W.
This moscato is absolutely delicious! It pairs well with many things and doesn't have a tart aftertaste like some locators it's also very affordable. Great bargain wine!
Deonna D.
Spring City, PA
Love it! It is very sweet and tastes like juice so be careful! Great for people who don't love the taste of wine, but are looking for a nice casual drink!
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Really enjoyed this wine a lot. The flavor wasn't too sweet but was sweet enough. The price was good too. Love this brand snd the rebates it offers
Kristen T.
Wooster, OH
I absolutely love this wine. But then again I don't really like regular oaky wines. I like them sweet, like alcoholic grape juice sweet. The peachy citrus notes make it delicious and easy to drink!
Jenny C.
Lawtey, FL
I like this wine. It's not my favorite but it is good for an inexpensive wine. Not as sweet as I like a moscato to be.
Hillary S.
Its usually a hit or miss with cheap wines and this was definitely a miss for me. It's a little too tangy for my preferences.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
Its ok when I opened it and put a wine stopper thing in so It would stay fresh it actually grew a sour taste. Its not to bad.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!