Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Rachel F.
Edmonton , AB
Not a huge Moscato fan but my sister is so if I have to drink one, this is my go to choice! It's sweet like all Moscatos but not so sweet I can't drink it.
Mary D.
Fairport, NY
Not really a fan. I mean, if it's there, I will drink it, but it's definitely not my go-to Moscato. It's sweet, but it just tastes watered down to me.
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
This is a mildly sweet wine with hints of peach and citrus. It is really nice to enjoy in the evenings to unwind after a long day.
Tania T.
I love the Naked Grape brand! Not a big Moscato fan but this definitely got my attention when my sister brought it over!
sarah h.
Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. One of the better Moscato wines I have tasted. Oh, and the price! Can't beat it!
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
I love a good moscato. This is decent for the price. A little too sweet in my opinion. Fair quality for the price.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
I love the sweet wines and moscato is certainly one of them. I thought this one was pretty sweet too (which is perfect for me).
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I love moscatos but this one is less sweet than what I usually have. Still great and highly recommend.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy!!! This wine is soooo delicious. I received it as a present and so happy I did. I have continued to buy it.
Lauren A.
This wine is delicious and sweet. Reasonably priced around $8 and easy to get at local Targets.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!