Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an ...1 Answers
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Moscato is my favorite! I love the sweet light fruity flavor it has and it doesn't have the bitter alcohol aftertaste. Definitely a party favorite!
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Really enjoyed this wine a lot. The flavor wasn't too sweet but was sweet enough. The price was good too. Love this brand snd the rebates it offers
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
Great crisp yet sweet taste. It had a fantastic taste for the price of the wine. It is a great deal but it isn't always easy to find on my area.

Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
For being a Moscato this has such a great taste to it. I've never been big on sweet wine, but in the summertime it is a refreshing change.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
This is my new favorite type of wine. This brand specifically stands out from the others in my opinion. This Moscato flavor is my favorite.
Kaler T.
Tyrone, GA
This is my favorite Moscato, it's full of flavor and it's sweet. Plus the price is awesome. I usually find this wine in Publix and Target.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoyed this moscato, it has a nice flavor and doesn't leave that bad taste in your mouth like super dry versions of moscato.
Michaela B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great Moscato for a solid value. Very light taste and refreshing. It is sweet and great for people who aren't looking for fancy wine.
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
This is a mildly sweet wine with hints of peach and citrus. It is really nice to enjoy in the evenings to unwind after a long day.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
I love the sweet wines and moscato is certainly one of them. I thought this one was pretty sweet too (which is perfect for me).
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!