Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
This is my new favorite type of wine. This brand specifically stands out from the others in my opinion. This Moscato flavor is my favorite.
Kaler T.
Valdosta, GA
This is my favorite Moscato, it's full of flavor and it's sweet. Plus the price is awesome. I usually find this wine in Publix and Target.
Michaela B.
Great Moscato for a solid value. Very light taste and refreshing. It is sweet and great for people who aren't looking for fancy wine.
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE the flavor and refreshing taste of Naked Grape Moscato. It is very sweet and is great as a dessert.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
Affordable and very sweet for those of us who prefer sweet wines over dry wines. This is a great moscato.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Great sweet wine. Goes well with pastas and salads. This wine is so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA
One of my favorite moscatos. This one is perfect chilled, and enjoyed outdoors. Crisp and sweet.
Cree C.
Very good moscato I really love this wine and will always be a go to occasionally
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I only really drink moscato and this is by far my favorite "cheap" brand! It's sweet, but not overly so. I have bought this wine more times than I can count. I always want to try something new, but I usually end up with a bottle of this as well. It retails for $15 a bottle, but it's always on sale. I can usually find it anywhere from $5-$8 a bottle which is an awesome price!
Sarah S.
This is a relatively cheap white wine, but I thought it was pretty decent for the eight or nine dollars I think I paid for it at Walmart. I like to add a little ginger rail to it to create a little bit more fizz and bubblyness.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!