Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an ...1 Answers
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love my wines sweet and this wine is very much that. It's a really good flavor and goes well with almost anything you need it to. It's on the inexpensive side in the range of $8-9/bottle. I definitely recommend this wine to anyone who likes a very sweet wine.
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Absolutely my most favorite wine out there. At least the moscato. Not a fan of the Pinot Grigio. This wine is amazing. Not too dry, not too sweet. Not to mention it's super affordable and can be found at most local stores.
Miranda C.
raymore, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So good!! Very sweet and smooth. It has a decent alcohol percentage without the strong alcohol taste. Also they make it in boxes now that have 4 bottles worth!! So great and good price! Love it more than bottle that are 10 times the price
Juliana C.
Sooooo yummy!!! I try all kinds of wine usually go for all sweet or a dry red wine! But this was so good! Really fruity perfect for my taste! Love it!! I been buying it since !
Ashley M.
Eh. Not the worst or anything but nothing really stood out about it to me. I like a really sweet Moscato. I feel like that's how it was intended to be made. This was a bit dry to me and definitely not sweet enough. I won't repurchase.
Kendra B.
Now this is the best Moscato that I have ever had! It's crisp sweet and smooth. Has a great flavor and easy on your tongue. There is no need to improve this brand of Moscato because it's perfect!!!
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite Moscato. The sweetness of it is perfect for me. Its my go to wine for an after dinner drink. I even drive out of the way to the liquor store that carries it in my area. I can't find it everywhere.
MaryAnn Nicole C.
Pickens, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious!! A big step up from the barefoot land we typically start out in. Very sweet, very crisp, and I enjoy the packaging (as that is important. Simple and clean)
Sam G.
St Louis Park, MN
This wine is crisp and refreshing! It is very sweet so if you aren't a fan of sweet things I wouldn't recommend it. But for the sweet lovers out there you are sure to like this! Enjoy!
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my all time favorite daily wine. My girlfriends and I drink this at every wine night. We love the price. We also love that it is not too sweet. We always have cheese and other snacks with it. Love it!!
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!