Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite inexpensive moscato! I feel really fancy having to uncork something that costs so little. Typically I can find it for around $6-7 a bottle at Target or Albertsons. This is a good, sweet wine that isn't fizzy or overly sweet. It is my go-to and I always have some in my cabinet.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
I love my wines sweet and this wine is very much that. It's a really good flavor and goes well with almost anything you need it to. It's on the inexpensive side in the range of $8-9/bottle. I definitely recommend this wine to anyone who likes a very sweet wine.
Megan W.
I really like this wine. It's very sweet light and does not have a bad after taste. I am very picky about wine and it's my go to. I buy this at publix and it's a good price too. If you like moscato I would definitely recommend giving it a try
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert
So good!! Very sweet and smooth. It has a decent alcohol percentage without the strong alcohol taste. Also they make it in boxes now that have 4 bottles worth!! So great and good price! Love it more than bottle that are 10 times the price
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite Moscato. The sweetness of it is perfect for me. Its my go to wine for an after dinner drink. I even drive out of the way to the liquor store that carries it in my area. I can't find it everywhere.
Kendra B.
Now this is the best Moscato that I have ever had! It's crisp sweet and smooth. Has a great flavor and easy on your tongue. There is no need to improve this brand of Moscato because it's perfect!!!
Sam G.
Platte City, MO
This wine is crisp and refreshing! It is very sweet so if you aren't a fan of sweet things I wouldn't recommend it. But for the sweet lovers out there you are sure to like this! Enjoy!
Juliana C.
Sooooo yummy!!! I try all kinds of wine usually go for all sweet or a dry red wine! But this was so good! Really fruity perfect for my taste! Love it!! I been buying it since !
Jessica W.
Vista, CA
My favorite moscato wine ever. I hardly can find it in stores but when I do I buy lots of it! Super cheap and gets the job done! Very good taste to it as well!
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
Great crisp yet sweet taste. It had a fantastic taste for the price of the wine. It is a great deal but it isn't always easy to find on my area.

Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!