Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sandra I.Gallo The Naked Grape California Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GALLO

The naked grape california moscato wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know w...1 Answers
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
This wine is so good! I actually love to buy the boxes of it so I get more bang for my buck! The moscato is smooth but also fizzy and sweet. It’s a nice sweet white and is great alone or a great addition to a dish. Very reasonable and I will be buying again!
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I only really drink moscato and this is by far my favorite "cheap" brand! It's sweet, but not overly so. I have bought this wine more times than I can count. I always want to try something new, but I usually end up with a bottle of this as well. It retails for $15 a bottle, but it's always on sale. I can usually find it anywhere from $5-$8 a bottle which is an awesome price!
Sarah S.
This is a relatively cheap white wine, but I thought it was pretty decent for the eight or nine dollars I think I paid for it at Walmart. I like to add a little ginger rail to it to create a little bit more fizz and bubblyness.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert
If your a fan of sweeter wine than Moscato is for you. I found this wine at Target an was really surprised because it was really cheap like only $4-$5. Its a lighter white wine with a sweetness. I haven't really had this brand before and it was ok.. not my all time fave but its cheap so if your just stepping into wine I'd start cheap and work your way up LOL.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
I just tried this wine, because I love moscato, and I absolutely loved it! Very refreshing and light has a hint of citrus and peach. I can just drink it like that but I'm sure it's great with dessert .
Maranda C.
Happy Hour Expert
Very delicious ! I can enjoy a glass of this wine any day at any time its perfect for all occasions!! Even to just relax or have great conversation with friends and family !
Tiffany B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite inexpensive moscato! I feel really fancy having to uncork something that costs so little. Typically I can find it for around $6-7 a bottle at Target or Albertsons. This is a good, sweet wine that isn't fizzy or overly sweet. It is my go-to and I always have some in my cabinet.
Megan W.
I really like this wine. It's very sweet light and does not have a bad after taste. I am very picky about wine and it's my go to. I buy this at publix and it's a good price too. If you like moscato I would definitely recommend giving it a try
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
I love my wines sweet and this wine is very much that. It's a really good flavor and goes well with almost anything you need it to. It's on the inexpensive side in the range of $8-9/bottle. I definitely recommend this wine to anyone who likes a very sweet wine.
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Absolutely my most favorite wine out there. At least the moscato. Not a fan of the Pinot Grigio. This wine is amazing. Not too dry, not too sweet. Not to mention it's super affordable and can be found at most local stores.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Is this wine good? Is it sweet? I saw how cheap it is an u know what they say about cheap wine! Please someone tell me what they think about this wine!