BY GALLO

The naked grape california cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

• "It tastes great and has a wonderful aroma." in 1 review
  • "This wine tastes much better after it airs out for 10-15 minutes, it who is complaining at a price of around $6." in 1 review
Kimberly R.
Love this wine. It’s a great go to for my house. We use it to make sangria too! It’s typically BOGO at Winn Dixie so it’s an easy one to keep your bar cart stocked. I like the other Naked Grape wines as well. 🙋🏼‍♀️
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great brand, super cheap, not super dry. The wine tastes a lot better after it's been aerated for awhile. Right after opening, it can taste a little dry but great for the price! Really want to try the rest of the naked line. Should give it a try since it's so cheap
Andrea H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand. Very good price and the wines always taste great. They're not the best quality but they get the job done. A little hard to pair but for the most part, you probably can't go wrong. Price ranges from about $5-$6 depending on the location of your purchase.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I like that this wine is inexpensive. But I was not a fan of the taste. I think there are better inexpensive options of cabernet out there. It also gave me a headache the next morning, which assures that I will not buy it again.
Rachel J.
Madison , WI
I have bought this brand several times and have not been disappointed. The Cabernet is always a good choice. Very well rounded wine and not super dry. It does taste better if aerated. It is great for the price and the bottle is appealing as well.
Regina S.
Little Elm, TX
This wine tastes much better after it airs out for 10-15 minutes, it who is complaining at a price of around $6. I plan to purchase again the next time we have steak on the menu.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
Perfect grab and go wine!
Very inexpensive.
Not too dry
Doesn't leave that cheap alcohol taste that some wines do.
Great gift
Great warmed up too!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy this brand every once in awhile. It is more on the less expensive side. I will usually have a glass with dinner. Darker meats prefered.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love the naked grape wines! This one in particular is very good - the Cabernet Sauvignon. They are priced very affordable! Give them a try.
Brooke J.
Calvin, WV
Super cheap which is really great but I wouldnt go to the store just to purchase this. I mean, I wont refuse it if its offered though.