Gallo Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml uploaded by Courtney W.

BY GALLO

Louis m. Martini sonoma county cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

Ebbie P.
Penfield
One of my favourites. I discovered this beauty at a wine seminar and it has become one of the regular items in my trip to the liquor store. I believe they offer regular rebates so worth asking a staff member for the info or checking out the iobatta and BevRage apps.

Goes AMAZING with pizza...you're welcome.
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
Opaque violet black color. Inviting aromas of dried berries, chocolate orange peels, dried flowers, and vanilla with a supple, dry-yet-fruity medium-to-full body and a warming, complex, long, baking spices, cedar, and earth finish with firm tannins. A bold, flavor packed cabernet.
Ki R.
This is by far our favorite brand of cabaret. The Napa Valley is the best, but the Sonoma Valley is cheaper for a similar flavor. It is smooth, dry and flavorful. It is definitely worth the price. We buy regularly.
Kelly F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Cabernet Sauvignons, and this did not seem up to the normal standard. It was alright, I don't mind drinking it, but it's definitely not my wine of choice.
dana f.
New Boston, NH
Cabernet sauvignon's are not as bitter as merlot's. This isn't a bad choice if you want to save on money and still have some wine. Not the greatest though.
Carolyn Y.
I personally did not like this! I am not not a fine wine person either, if I'm gonna be drinking I want a mixes drink with a lil vodka in it personally!
Kayla H.
This cabernet is heavenly. It's not too sweet, but it's also not super dry. It goes down really smooth and has a bold but not overpowering flavor.
Erica T.
Atlanta, GA
Tastes like a cheap wine to me, but I wouldn't be opposed to drinking this if it was at a party. I just probably wouldn't buy it for myself
catherine f.
This wine is a good drink for me and my family is excellent and i recommend really this product is good for me
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
It's a good wine especially for the price would recommend if you don't want to spend too much.
Lisandra R.