BY GALLO

Gallo italian dry salami 8 oz see more...

• I have been buying this salame for years, but lately I no...1 Answers
Heath W.
Best pre packaged salami! Sure, the deli salami is gonna be better but as far as the packaged stuff goes this is the best. Not too greasy and works great on sandwiches, pizza, and whatever else you would use it for. Big fan.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
These have been a staple in my house since I was a little kid. I have always love salami and I have passed the love along to my kids. My kids constantly ask for salami and pickles for lunch. I personally like eating these with pepperoncini's or sports peppers for a quick snack. My kids also like these on sandwiches.
Amy R.
Roseburg, OR
It's easy to grab to snack on. Its also inexpensive and I love the flavor it has. I put it banana peppers and cream cheese. Use it for sandwiches. I recommend this to anyone. My favorite is rolling it up with cream cheese and peppers in the middle. Made an awesome side dish at my grandparents anniversary party.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Great for snacking! My whole family loves it, even our dog! We always pick up a big pack a Costco and it usually lasts us a while. We like putting them on crackers with some cheese or putting cream cheese on them and wrapping it around a wax pepper.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
This is my go to low carb, high fat, high protein snack. Sometimes I just munch on these by themselves, and sometimes I stuff them. They keep well if you keep them out of the heat, so they are great for taking with you, and boy are they tasty.
Jazmin C.
I love this salame it's my favorite and only brand I eat. I like eating this with tapatio hot sauce and lemon. I even like to eat it with sharp cheddar cheese it's really good. I even like it alone but this is good to munch on.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I love using Gallo Italian Dry Salami for everything. My favorite is to put it in lasagna. I usually don't have leftover by that point but if I do I use it in pasta, grilled cheese or quesadillas.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I love Gallo Salame! It is always good on a multigrain cracker with a little slice of provolone! There are many appetizers you can make with salame!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
This is good stuff. I would take a few slices of this, some pepperjack cheese and some crackers and have a nice little lunch
Brittany J.
Jacksonville, FL
No other Salami compares, I love Gallos! During pregnancy I can seriously eat an entire package in one sitting. So yummy!
Claudia S.
Sunland, CA
I have been buying this salame for years, but lately I noticed the product has been expiring sooner than the date listed on package. It starts tasting weird after 2 weeks, it feels very slimy. I keep it refrigerated as instructed. I wonder if anyone else has notice this.