Gallo Gascon Mendoza Argentina 2010 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Hannah V.Gallo Gascon Mendoza Argentina 2010 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kimberly R.

BY GALLO

Gascon mendoza argentina 2010 malbec wine 750 ml see more...

Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an amazing Malbec! Normally $13.99 at my Target, but got it on sale for $12.99 tonight at my Target. My boyfriend and I both love it, which is rare for us haha. Goes down really easily and is just sweet enough without being overpowering. Definitely recommend!
Camille D.
This is a pretty good affordable option for a Malbec. After letting it breath it was definitely more smooth than I expected for the price. I got it on sale at my liquor store and I would recommend trying it out if you see it on sale!
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
It's the holiday season and winter's chill is in the air. Time for mulled wine! Gascon Malbec is my choice to warm on the stove with orange slices, mulling spices, and a bit of sugar. It's fruity and with very light tannins -- the perfect base for a fragrant, delicious cup of cheer!
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've had different years of this wine and I'm a bit torn. 2012 was pretty good, but the 2013 wasn't. I would pass on this and for a few dollar more, grab the more reliable Alamos.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
I bought this on a whim once and was not disappointed - it's a good wine and a great price! I really enjoy Malbec and this had the bold berry I was looking for.