Gallo Family Vineyards California Chardonnay Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Bridgetta P.Gallo Family Vineyards California Chardonnay Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Megan P.Gallo Family Vineyards California Chardonnay Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Tara D.

BY GALLO

Gallo family vineyards california chardonnay wine 1.5 l see more...

riz z.
Flushing, NY
They're slowly transitioning the Gallo of Sonoma wines over to the Gallo Family brand, but packaging aside the wines are the same, and that's a good thing. Gallo Family wines never fail to over-deliver, and you can bet that the quality has something to do with the use of a fair amount of good Sonoma County grapes to maintain the consistently high quality
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I love a good Chardonnay and this Gallo family wine is one of my favorites. It is light and refreshing with a crisp taste. Gallo Family is a recognizable brand that you can find in all grocery stores. I would recommend this to anyone if they are searching for a wine. It is also at a good price point.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
For the price I thought "why not". I am glad I did, it was better than a lot of Chardonnay's I have tried. This is the best wine for the price available today. If you like Chardonnay...this one is somewhat dry and has whispers of pear and other altogether a bargain.
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Gallo is a great brand. I really enjoy the white whines. I love this chilled and it is great paired with a nice dessert or a salmon dinner. It is great all alone also. If you have friends come over and you are looking for a variety of drinks this is a good pick.
Samantha J.
I love Gallo family wine! It's affordable and delicious. If you need a quick wine bottle for your girls night without spending a ton, this is great! It's great if you make it with frozen grapes or add a juice or carbonated soda.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so good with frozen grapes in the summer!! I love sipping on this and just sitting on the beach enjoying the breeze :) good taste, and I like that it is affordavble and easy to find!
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Cheap wine. Value price. I would serve this if I was hosting a huge party and needed something that wasn't going to break the bank. Would not recommend if you are actually a wine aficionado.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Gallo is a great brand for white wine. This is great for dinner or dessert and most people like it if you serve it to guests. This is a good selection to keep on hand.
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
Omg this wine is fantastic
Sweet and light
The price is phenomenal at under $4
Give me a nice buzz with no hangover at all
This is now my go to wine fir personal and gifts
Christy B.
Las Vegas
Might be the worst wine I've ever had.  I could only take a few sips, and had to stop.  Pretty awful.  It tastes like a cheap chardonnay.
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it worth the price point?