BY GALLO

Smooth, sensual and seductive. Nothing is smoother than E&J XO brandy. XO is barrel-aged to bring out sweet vanilla, creamy toffee, brown sugar and soft maple notes with a hint of toasted oak, along with subtle aromas of lavender and hibiscus. E&J XO looks good, it smells good and it tastes great. E&J XO is a lusciously smooth brandy with a bold, complex finish that’s loved by fans and respected by critics. XO has won gold medal honors and best of show awards at top spirits competitions all over the globe. Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I didn't like it I felt as if I put a mouth full of really thin germ x in my mouth never again with I drink this how could people like this ewwwwwđŸ˜·
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
This is only good if you mix it with like big red or a pepsi or something. but just plain by itsself no. something i wont be purchasing
greidy p.
Me gusta. Se va bien con coca-cola, o coca-cola de vainilla es bueno con él también! ¥¥Gran sabor!! Y es suave ir hacia abajo
buttered c.
Did not really like it all . I suppose it was not sooo bad but it wasn't great either. Not something I'll purchase again
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Very good product, this is what we buy on all holidays.. Great smooth Brandy. And there is no need for a chaser !!
Lisa W.
I really enjoy this Gallo E & J brandy! The bottle looks pretty on our bar cart and the flavor is delicious .
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I like it.It goes good with coke,or vanilla coke is good with it too!! Great taste!! And is smooth going down
Kendra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yuk !!! Only thing this good for is sanitizer. Might as well drink paint thinner. Ewwwwww