BY GALLO

Ecco domani pinot grigio 750 ml see more...

Gallo Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio 750 ml
  • "it's light and refreshing, not too expensive, and pretty much everyone likes it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I find it very refreshing and easy to drink." in 1 review
  • "This is a classic Pinot Grigio that is easy to find in most stores and typically runs around $10 so its nice and cheap :) Its easy to drink with a clean crisp taste." in 1 review
  • "Not the best, very bittersweet if you want something a little more sweet and not so bitter maybe try a red " in 1 review
Carsyn H.
Pinot Grigio is my favorite type of wine, and this one is a good one. It is pretty reasonably priced. It’s not the best Pinot that I’ve had; however, it does have good flavor for the price. I recommend this one for an everyday Pinot Grigio option!
Megan G.
Pinot Grigio is all I drink, and this is a good one. It's price is nice and the flavor is great. It's not the best Pinot Grigio I've ever had or anything, but I like it enough that I continue to purchase it, if that tells you anything. I think anyone who like Pinot Grigio will like this.
Melissa S.
Arcadia, IN
As a lover of Pinot Grigios, I have to say that this one is my all time favorite. Taste wise, it beats out much higher priced competitions - I have been a fan of Ecco Domani since it hit the market in my area about 15 years ago. If you love Pinot Grigio, give this one a shot. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Feria B.
PEMBROKE PNES, FL
This is a nice cheap Pinot Grigio wine, it's smooth and blends perfect with food. There are better wines that will cost you a lot more, so this is a great wine for a family reunion or party. If you are lucky you can buy it as cheap as 6.99 in Publix.
Kristen T.
Ruskin, FL
I picked this up from the store because it was the only white that seemed appealing at the time, and I wanted to try something new. After popping it open I realized that it was a bit too strong for my tastes. It wasn't wholly unpleasant, but needless to say it's not going to be finished by me.
Elizabeth P.
Madison, WI
Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio is a nice affordable Pinot Grigio. You can find this brand in almost any store or restaurant which makes it easily recognizable and a good choice when trying to find a wine to drink with dinner.
Jennie E.
Love this wine! I find it very refreshing and easy to drink. It's crisp and fruity without being too sweet. It goes great with dinner or if you're just snacking. Great taste and very reasonable price.
Brittany W.
We like to use this wine to make homemade white sangria with fresh berries and also white wine spritzers. It's not my favorite to drink by itself, but it's quite affordable and is refreshing.
Candace H.
Pinot Grigio is the kind of wine that I like to drink and this is one of the best. I have tried wines with higher price tags that I do not like as much. For those that like pino Grigio this could be your new go to wine.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
This wine falls under "fine" for me. It isn't amazing, but isn't terrible either. A lot of people like it and is great for parties. There are better Pinot Grigios out there.