BY GALLO

Ecco domani pinot grigio 750 ml see more...

Gallo Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio 750 ml
  • "it's light and refreshing, not too expensive, and pretty much everyone likes it. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not the best, very bittersweet if you want something a little more sweet and not so bitter maybe try a red " in 1 review
  • "I find it very refreshing and easy to drink." in 1 review
  • "This is a classic Pinot Grigio that is easy to find in most stores and typically runs around $10 so its nice and cheap :) Its easy to drink with a clean crisp taste." in 1 review
Candace H.
Candace H.
Pinot Grigio is the kind of wine that I like to drink and this is one of the best. I have tried wines with higher price tags that I do not like as much. For those that like pino Grigio this could be your new go to wine.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
This is a good Pinot Grigio for around $5-10. I enjoy using this to make sangria's and spritzers since it is relatively cheap and tastes good.
Liseth S.
Liseth S.
This wine is light, crisp, and refreshing. I absolutely love Pinot Grigio!!!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
Light bodied, crisp and easy drinking pinot grigio. A great "porch sipper" for warm summer days. A great companion to trips down the river in an innertube!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Arcadia, IN
As a lover of Pinot Grigios, I have to say that this one is my all time favorite. Taste wise, it beats out much higher priced competitions - I have been a fan of Ecco Domani since it hit the market in my area about 15 years ago. If you love Pinot Grigio, give this one a shot. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
This wine has a nice flavor, but it is more dry than I like in a pinot grigio. I purchased it based on reviews in a local specialty market, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
A great inexpensive wine to buy at the store- most restaurants charge $20 a bottle for it! Light and crispy white wine. Great favors, and not too sweet.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Arlington, VA
Nice down to earth taste. Makes a great spritzer if you're so inclined! Another middle of the road wine you can pair with almost any dish.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
This is my holy grail wine. I choose it over anything else! It's delicious, lemony, and perfect!
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
This is one. My go to summer drinks. Light and crisp. It's great with berries, too.