Gallo Barefoot Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Mallory E.

BY GALLO

Barefoot pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this truly a nice flavorful pino? Reasonably priced or...6 Answers
  • Is this a sweet or dry wine?3 Answers
Gallo Barefoot Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml
  • "Also doesn't make you feel terrible the next day should you happen to finish the bottle." in 1 review
  • "They have great wines and such an affordable price!" in 1 review
  • "Its very crisp and light and pairs well with just about everything!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes good and isn't expensive at all. " in 1 review
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Barefoot is good Pino Grigio. It isn’t super expensive which makes it great if you are on a budget. It’s got a crisp and refreshing taste. I like the flavor I think it is good. I use in when cooking and I also like drinking it. I recommend it.
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
As an avid wine lover, Barefoot Pinot Grigio is my go to wine for a relaxing night in with my husband. It isnt too dry and you can taste a crisp and refreshing hint of green apple. Not only is this wine great tasting, but it's cheap too! A great price for a great wine. Definitely a bargain! Try it! You"ll love it! Barefoot Pinot Grigio
Alexandrea T.
I really enjoy this wine. I can have it and stay in ketosis. And the alcohol % is high for wine, but its not nasty. Not too dry. Not overly sweet. Its nice, especially for a cheap wine. I was pleasantly surprised.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh Barefoot how you were my go to college wine. Its super cheap for wine, and it comes in huge bottles, this wine if fore sure one that is quantity over quality, you get a lot for very little. Do not get me wrong for how cheap it is, it really is not a bad wine at all! It has a great tastes and has a very refreshing tastes to it. If you are looking for something with a little more quality this is not the wine for you.
Laura G.
Leesburg, VA
The Gallo Barefoot Pinot Grigio Wine is good. It's completely reasonably priced and doesn't leave an awful hangover like some sweeter wines on the market. That said, it's a little bit too bitter for my taste compared to other pinot grigios. Would buy again!
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
If you are on a budget and want an good inexpensive wine, this is what you're looking for. It's got a hint of sweet and a little bite. Also doesn't make you feel terrible the next day should you happen to finish the bottle. lol
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Pinot Grigio is one of my favorite grapes, and Gallo Barefoot is a good choice, if you buy it in a supermarket. You take what you pay, and more! I drink the all bottle last night!! You take what you pay, because the quality of the product! Higly Recommend
Jennifer B.
I tried this wine over the weekend and I really enjoyed it! It was very smooth, refreshing and not dry. It tasted great chilled and accompanied with seafood. Best of all, it was very inexpensive. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kassidy C.
Mankato, MN
Loved this wine! Not too sweet, not too dry. However, I only drank a few glasses, and I felt horrible the next morning.

I would purchase it again though. Barefoot wine is my favorite. Excellent taste & excellent prices.
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
I am not a huge fan of this wine for drinking but it is great for cooking! I use it while preparing an herbed pork loin and its strong fruit flavor perfectly compliments the herbs!
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Is this truly a nice flavorful pino? Reasonably priced or one of those--you get what you pay for wines?
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Is this a sweet or dry wine?