Gallo Barefoot Chardonnay Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Alissa G.Gallo Barefoot Chardonnay Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY GALLO

Barefoot chardonnay wine 750 ml see more...

Meagan L.
valdosta, ga
Easy to drink, but not a great wine. I usually reserve this for holidays when I'm hosting for large groups, and use it for knock off mimosas, or a white peach sangria. Doesn't hurt your wallet, but may hurt your gut.
Rayven R.
north haven
I love this Chardonnay. This wine is a great deal for the money. This Chardonnay is the perfect amount of oaky buttery goodness that any Chardonnay should be. Packaging is average. I would recommend this chard to any Chardonnay lover, or even if you are a first time Chardonnay costumer.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this wine! I think it is refreshing and incredibly priced! I typically stick to cheap wine at home and think it tastes similar to any nicer wines I have tried at restaurants. Will continue to buy!
Alissa G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I Love this! This wine is a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money on alcohol but likes a good taste! I highly recommend for a person who likes a sweet and bitter wine! And the price is great! Definitely one of my favorites!
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I'm not usually a white wine person but this is my go-to white to cook with. I love that I can find these in miniature screw-top bottles in 4-packs so I can pop one open to add to my favorite sauces or sautees. And it really isn't bad to drink either.
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
Barefoot chardonnay is a good dinner (okay, anytime) wine for those on a budget. It's dry with a little sweetness to it. I enjoy a glass with dinner from time to time, or while I'm cooking that dinner... A good quality wine that is easy on the wallet!
Ryoko M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If I'm looking for a cheaper wine to just have at home by myself, or just something to have as back up for get togethers, this is my go to. Considering the price, it's definitely not bad. Has a nice Chardonnay flavor, and it's easy on the palate.
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, not my favorite wine out there. Tried it once, not impressed. Tastes way too sour, and oaky. Cheaper-end quality, and has to be consumed with food, not on its own. I tried it once at a friend's house, wouldn't purchase myself.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine Tastes pretty good. The bottle is also a good size and a great price. This is great to have when you're having a few people over for dinner and drinks. I'll of course buy again and again.
Mary Ann D.
Repeat consumer this one is usually served at parties or when there is a free bar and the hostess goes with the cheapest option possibleThis is the cheapest one you can buy it is mass produced in a very large winery with no craft in the effort to make it
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What would you pear this wine with