BY GALLO

Gallo alamos malbec wine 750 ml see more...

Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
Malbec is currently one of my go-to wines. Originally coming from Argentina, this varietal pairs well with just about everything ranging from hamburgers to salads to pasta! The sweeter notes of this wine work especially well with summer grain salads, such as quinoa and non-mayonnaise-based pasta salads.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I graduated from the fruity wines to malbecs. One of my favorite Malbecs. It taste really good and it isn't too expensive. Not too strong for my pallet like other Malbecs. I purchased this from Safeway and Would purchase this again.
corina d.
Oakland , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is not a great wine by any means. For the price it is wonderful though. When ever I go to the grocery store and want a cheap bottle of wine for dinner this is my go to. It is a little sweet but for the price you can't really beat it.
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
Garnet color. Aromas of dried blueberries, graham cracker, and pepper with a crisp, fruity-yet-dry medium body and nice cocoa, beet, cedar, and spice accented finish with chewy tannins. A nicely balanced oak aged malbec.
Lauren H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite Malbecs at this price point. Sometimes it goes on sale for $6.99. If you are looking for the best Malbec at a cheap price, this is the one to go with. You can't beat the price!
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tasty, smooth, fairly complex. Great dinner wine or great wine to bring to a party. Excellent price point. Try the Torrentes too if your a white wine drinker. Cheers!!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My father is a big Malbec fan, so I've bought this before for him. We always share a glass or two, and even though I prefer whites to reds I really like this! It's smooth and not too heavy.
Tiffany J.
NOTTINGHAM, MD
You can't go wrong with this Malbec. It's affordable and It's my go to bottle of wine. Great value for the price .under 15 dollars . It's delicious and great drinking wine. Pairs well with all kinds of foods.
Melissa S.
My go-to Malbec! It's a great price and it goes with any meal. I especially love it with dark chocolate after dinner. Worth a try for the price.
Ivette F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great summer red, light and great for spritzers or sangria as well! Would recommend for anyone looking for a decent priced wine.