Galliano Liqueurs  uploaded by Lori B.

BY GALLIANO LIQUEURS #43 in Liqueurs & Cordials

With a recipe that reads more like a medieval elixir of herbs, plants, roots, barks, spices and flower seeds. A bottle of Galliano begins it’s life with the meticulous sorting and quality control of some 30 herbs, spices and plant extracts. This creates a perfectly balanced hand crafted artisanal spirit. To this day the Galliano recipe remains a guarded secret. Here is just a handful of the extracts: Mediterranean Anise, Juniper, Musk Yarrow, Star Anise, Lavender, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Vanilla.

• I'm going on vaca soon and wanna go wine tasting. Any tip...1 Answers
  • I've used it in rootbeer floats. What other drinks are ma...1 Answers
Rhianna R.
This is the best ever! I use it to make a Harvey Wallbanger and oh my it’s the best drink you’ll ever have! Sadly most bars and restaurants don’t carry this brand so you’d have to buy and use at home.
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
An absoute must have for mixologists. Although it is not used in many drinks and rarely called on, it is required to make the classic harvy wallbanger. The uniquely shapped bottle doubles as a bat for added protection when you're closing up the bar alone at night lol.
Jasmine C.
Labelle , FL
very good liqueurs if you are throwing a holiday party. they have a lot of variety for a good price and good taste and they also go great with many different mixers. I love this brand.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Personally I do not drink Galliano. I bake with it. A bottle has a hefty price tag. But the anise, licorice and vanilla flavors help make the best Harvey Wallbanger cake. Special occasions... make this cake and surprise your guest.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
These are home bar mainstays if you enjoy making mixed drinks for guests. None of them are exactly things I would drink on their own, but they are nice mixers or flavor enhancers. All of them have a high sugar content. They are the kind of thing that look nice on your bar, but tend to gather dust, 3/4s full.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the no
Rose F.
Etta, MS
I love to have these stacked in my "twisted" pantry. Everyone of my friends and family loves test as well so it's a win win when this is bought. I definitely recommend these if u wanna have a laid back fun night with the girlfriends.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I thought this was something different when I purchased it, so I was a little disappointed when I opened it. I'm not a huge anise or licorice fan, and that is the most dominant flavor to me. It is also quite herby from all of its other ingredients. I am giving this four stars because it is definitely a good liqueur for what it is, and it goes quite well in certain recipes. I just need to find some good ways to use it. It is also quite attractive on our bar shelf and the liqueur is a beautiful yellow color.
Louisa K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Remember this liqueur from my younger days. My father used to have this around all the time and I couldn't wait till I was old enough to try it! Coming from an Italian family, this was always available. I still but it today. Drinking it brings me back to the good old days with family and friends. It has a bold flavor and warms the soul!
Kim W.
Merrill, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was introduced to this brand years ago by a co-worker who insisted it was worth trying and she was right! I still enjoy it today! Wonderful flavors, this makes a wonderful after dinner cocktail.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm going on vaca soon and wanna go wine tasting. Any tips? I also hate the taste of it and never been drunk from it. Is it real easy to get tipsy from? I don't wanna act a fool. Lol
Terry E.
Nampa, ID
I've used it in rootbeer floats. What other drinks are made with this?