BY GALIL

• honestly I 've never had Turkish Delight but the fact that I saw ...2 Answers
Alyssa L.
Syracuse, NY
These are good. If you like nuts they are even better but I don't really like nuts so I didn't care for these that much. I heard these are better fresh baked than from a package but these are convenient if you can't get fresh baked.
Charlissa R.
I prefer a freshly baked Turkish delight from a bakery. These were hard and not fresh tasting at all.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I try this Turkish Delight , honestly i like it , so tasty , rich source of nuts and , you feel the traditional and natural ingredients , ideal idea to buy when you celebrate some religious events, sincerely i would like to share my opinion concern this product, because it worth to try .
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
honestly I 've never had Turkish Delight but the fact that I saw it and first heard of it on Narnia is what made me curious about it lol. Is it really good? Where can I find these to purchase??