Galerie Star Wars Candy Pieces Dispenser with Sound, 0.3 oz, Pack of 4 uploaded by Hillary M.

BY GALERIE

Star Wars Candy Pieces Dispenser with Sound: Get someone you love(-)or your best frenemy(-)these galactical dispensers Great idea for party favors Collect all 3(-)Darth Vader, R2D2, Storm Trooper see more...

Hillary M.
Houston , TX
I got mine in a dispenser that looks like a tic tack case. (See photos attached) and I thought it was tictacks...it was not. It's those gross pellets that you get in novelty candy dispensers from the gas station. Tastes just like chalk coated in nail polish and dipped in toilet cleaner. Mmmmmn just like mom used to make.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I only have the R2D2 version of this toy but it's so fun and I and my son love the authentic-sounding noises it makes. I don't use it as a candy dispenser anymore and it makes a great toy.