Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz

Fragrance notes include citruses, bergamot, cotton candy, lilly of the valley, fig leaves, brown sugar, licorice, vanilla, caramel, cedarwood, and musk.

What is the thing on top of the bottle lol!
I love Cotton candy but does this smell like you just downed a bag?😊 Not that I mind, j/w for in the Summer in case I decide to wear it,I don't want to be attacked by a swarm of hornets or something. This stuff looks incredible,where can I buy it? Sorry for 2 questions in 1😉❤
Does this have a nice smell
Start your review of Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz!
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz uploaded by Cheyanne R.
I got this perfume as a gift. It’s a very unique bottle! It’s a lot of perfume as well! Has a nice scent!
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz uploaded by AnnRanea H.
Love Gale Hayman Cotton Candy Perfume. My number one perfume I always wear. Scent stays long too unlike other perfumes. Defiently recommend this.
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz uploaded by Sierra L.
It’s like a cheaper version of Pink Sugar. It has an okay smell, not a great wear time
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Amazing perfume!! The smell is like candy. This perfume is great because it lasts all day long. I love the packaging is very unique and really stunning. This perfume is an affordable product that I recommend! Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3oz
Mia M.
Ontario, OR
Very fruity if you love the smell of cotton candy. Perfect if you love fruity perfume. Very pretty bottle
Alexa M.
Perris
My friend has this fragrance and I wish I had this fragrance. It smells like for real cotton candy. I love sweet smells. Maybe this relates with my personality. My personality is very positive and I am very nice. So for me to smell that I fell in love already. For more intel follow me on @KingAlexa14 in Instagram
Snow K.
Hanover, NH
I'm not usually too fond of cotton candy scents but this one is irresistible! I love :)
stacy R.
I'm a huge fan of the Sent cotton candy I have to say I've had a few different types of cotton candy perfume and this is my all time favorite
Joselyn M.
Mayagüez, PR.
I love it is my daily use perfume, I always smell like candy and the smell lasts a long time.
Yamilleth R.
Shoreham
Me encanta que puedo decir es lo mejor es mi perfume es económico pero tiene un olor tan dulce a algodón de azúcar que ni se diga a mí me encanta la verdad es el único que jso por el momento y lo uso desde el 2014