Galderma Laboratories, L.p Cetaphil Body & Face Moisturizing Lotion 2 oz uploaded by Angelina L.

BY GALDERMA LABORATORIES, INC

Cetaphil Body & Face Moisturizing Lotion 2 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Quite gentle and great for those with sensitive skin. I use it more during the winters because my skin cracks like crazy, I use it just for moisturizing purposes... nothing really interesting that stands out but does the job !
Jessica Q.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love this product! Perfect for traveling since you don’t need to bring both a face and body moisturizer. You have it all in one. Does not make your face greasy .. perfect as a primer.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
This stuff is the best! I used to spend a ton on moisturizers until I stumbled upon this guy. It keeps my face feeling fresh and not dry at all. I used to have dry spots on my face and makeup would just make it worse, after using this for a year now it’s gone away. It’s a great price too. You get a lot for your money !! 🙏🏼
Cat S.
Gauteng
Great moisturiser! Really moistens and nutrifies the skin. My skin felt good throughout the day. Although it is a very oily moisturiser, so please apply in small amounts to your skin.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is an excellent moisturizer, especially for those with sensitive skin. I find this moisturizer adds hydration to my skin without also causing irritation or breakouts. This moisturizer restores my skin’s moisture and leaves it feeling hydrated and nourished. It soothes my skin and calms irritation. The formula has no added ingredients that aggravate sensitive skin. I use this cream on my face and body. It is not an intensive moisturizer, so when my skin is desperately dry, I require a more rich moisturizer. I like AQUASOURCE Cocoon Ultra Confort Balm in Gel 50 ml for my face. Cetaphil is a great choice if you want to only apply healthy ingredients to your skin. It is very affordable. I highly recommend this moisturizer for all skin types, but especially for sensitive skin.