GroceryDairyGalbani
Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh

Galbani Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh

by Galbani

Galbani Mozzarella Fresca™ Fresh Mozzarella Cheese.
Italy's Favorite Cheese Brand®.
Crafted in the fior di latte tradition.
Since 1882.

I am allergic to cows milk. NOT lactose intolerant.Is there a GOOD tasting,mozzarella cheese made the old world way with buffalo milk? Galbani perhaps? I couldn’t find the ingredient information... I would LUV to know if there is anyway to buy ricotta or if such a thing exists? I MISS my Italian upbringing of good Italian food!!! Galbani Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh
Start your review of Galbani Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh!
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
Galbani Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh uploaded by Edna O.
Love this mozzarella cheese. It is my go-to cheese, I buy nothing else. It’s super stringy and melts really well. My children love this brand and it never disappoints. We use the Ricotta cheese from this brand as well. It’s reasonably priced and for the taste, it’s absolutely worth it. I highly recommend.
Karen C.
Lexington, SC
Galbani Mozzarella Fresca Cheese Mozzarella Fresh uploaded by Karen C.
Galbani Mozzarella cheese is one of the best fresh mozzarella cheeses you can get in a grocery store! It is always fresh and has that perfect mouth feel just before it dissolves on your tongue! Excellent way to make any salad, pasta or pizza dish better! Look for it in your local grocery store's cheese case...you won't regret the choice!
member-c9fa3
Made a fresh ravioli the other day and used this mozzarella and loved it! My husband ate what didn’t make it in my mixture. A delicate flavor and creamy texture. Is also great for making a Caprese Salad ! 👍
Nanor G.
Glendale
Put this in your pizza and you can have the best Italian style pizza 🍕 you can find. It is delicious.
Chelsea H.
Holbrook, NY
Love their cheese. This cheese and the mozzarella string cheese are my favorites. Always so fresh and soft. Never tastes fake like some other brands.
Mariah C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is my absolute favorite cheese. The mozzarella is so soft and fresh and goes perfectly with other fresh ingredients! I highly recommend buying fresh mozzarella instead of processed. You can completely taste the difference and it’s delicious.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This mozzarella is absolutely delicious it is soft and creamy and always taste fresh I always have some on hand. My husband and I eat it in salads on pasta or just like that for a snack
Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
The Lang Gang loves this cheese! We use it in numerous recipes or just as a snack. Tomatoes with basil and this cheese is a quick appetizer that impresses the guests. Find it on sale to make it even better whereas it can get costly.
Krystle N.
Moorpark, CA
This is my go to when making a caprese salad. The cheese is delicious and is so fresh. I could eat this all day long. Highly recommend!
Becca R.
Brookhaven, PA
Galbani is my big brand mozzarella of choice! Very fatty and luxurious, not a salty waxy mess like the competitor. Highly recommend their whole milk string cheese as well mm!