BY NONE #41 in Cell Phone Cases

Protect Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Smart Phone, with i-Blason Bubble Free Screen protector! see more...

Deymi A.
When I bought it for my phone I knew I could be confident, because with this there would be no scratches on the screen. I'm glad i have it because without it my screen would be a mess!
karen c.
I love this screen protector. When I first purchased it I fell in love. It is simple to put on and my phone has never cracked from it even though I always drop it. It is also cheap and my go to screen protector.
Lora G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Enjoyed this product very much when I had this phone. It blended seamlessly with the appearance of the phone itself. Didn't look bulky or unattractive at all. This product is very well worth the money to protect your investment. This is an amazing product.
Lauren F.
I got this screen protector for my mom because I have an iPhone and it went on super easy; though, I'm a pro at putting screen protectors on, it's definitely easy for first timers, it lines up perfectly and is scratch resistant.
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great protection you can feel confident you are not going to damage your screen and it lasts a long time without having to replace it price is totally worth it
Holli C.
Talladega, AL
I love that I don't have to worry about my phone getting scratched and the white trim is cute too since I didn't get the phone in white like I wanted.
Lydia H.
It is wise to protect any expensive investment such as a smart phone. I highly recommend a screen protector of any touch screen device.
melissa l.
Let me tell you with any screen protector Works Wonder social when you got a high-class most expensive phone get a screen protector.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
This phone has an excellent camera. Withstands being dropped very well, and with the screen protector it doesnt get all scratched up
Alyssa G.
Sarcoxie
It works really great it's kept my screen from cracking it's cracked pretty bad but it's done an awesome job at protecting my phone
ANA R.
Is this also a privacy film?
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is it true it's better than an iPhone ?