Galaxy Stainless Steel Water Bottle/17 oz uploaded by Claudia O.Galaxy Stainless Steel Water Bottle/17 oz uploaded by Chanté W.

BY SWELL

From Galaxy collection. Double-walled water bottle in iridescent finish. Capacity: 17 oz. 3" L X 3" W X 12" H. Double walled. Stays cold for 24 hours. Stays hot for 12 hours. Stainless steel. Hand wash. Imported. see more...

Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I love my Swell water bottle. This is truly a great bottle. There are tons of bottles that say they are double insulated and keep drinks hot or cold for long periods of time, but it's not true. This one truthfully does keep your drink cool or warm for a LONG time. It is a pricier bottle, but well worth it. I love how sophisticated the bottle looks and how there's tons of colors / patterns to choose from. When you first get this, I'd recommend to wash it so that you don't get the metal taste. But after washing, all good to go. Highly recommend this.
Chanté W.
Reisterstown, MD
Everything it is advertised to do, it does! Keeps hot drinks hot, and cold beverages cold for hours. While I do believe that this bottle does exactly what it is supposed to do, I'm sure there are cheaper items on the market that do just about the exact same thing.
Lana A.
Split
This waterbottle is such #goals.I've been looking for the perfect waterbottle that can keep your drink cold or warm and I finally found it.This bottle does both and also for very long time.If you are looking for:
-good looking
-your drink stays warm and cold
-great quallity
Waterbottle,then you should deffinatly buy this S'well waterbottle or any S'well waterbottle.
Cassandra K.
Arlington, VA
I always thought these were just trendy overpriced water bottles until I was gifted one and I realized how amazing they are. They truly keep my water cold ALL DAY. It’s so impressive. Now I want a bigger one :)