Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24)

by Galaxy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I swear i hate this chocolate 😞😞this is a hell loottt of sweetness filled😤😤that i cant handle 🙄🙄the sweetness is too much for me☹☹ if you love sweet you wil love the chocolate😊😊 i love the galaxy hazelnut becoz that balances the sweetness when i get the nuts to bite😋😋
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried this chocolate when one of my friends traveled and bought it overseas and gave it to me as a gift. I can tell you that this is one of the BEST chocolate I have ever tried. It is super smooth and creamy, the one I tried it was a Chocolate Milk Bar and it tasted much better that other brands like Hershey's. This chocolate is super tasty and you won't regret buying it.
Mark W.
My favourite when it comes to chocolate. The flavour and smoothness of the chocolate are second to none. Wonderful
Beth D.
This is definitely the best chocolate I've ever had! It is so incredibly creamy and smooth with a rich chocolaty flavor that makes Hershey's taste like wax. These can be harder to find, but so worth it!
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
I love milk chocolate. This chocolate is incomparable in its unusual taste. My favorite milk chocolate
Priscilla G.
monclova
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super bien me encanta este producto, su calidad es demasiado buena, me gusta mucho y claro que lo volvería a comprar, me fascinó probar este producto y es muy bueno, es maravilloso y muy bueno para mi
vanda S.
I love milk chocolate,they are so good and this one especially,they are so affordable and they taste awsome. We all.love them
Erum A.
Jeddah, Western
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24) uploaded by Erum A.
if perfection is to be defined in one word , i would say "GALAXY CHOCOLATES"i have tried different flavours of it and loved each and every flavour....its soft, creamy.delicious and is very affordable and available everywhere very easily.
Lesley M.
Walton on the naze , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG my favourite chocolate ever 😍😍😍 I love the way they melt into a sticky mess inside your mouth over marshmallows is just amazing 👌
Aimee B.
This galaxy chocolate is amazing and. It’s very cheap and you can could get in most of you local shops. The flavour is so nice and I love them sooo much

Looking for your answer?