Galaxy 1.25Galaxy 1.25
Galaxy 1.25

Galaxy 1.25" Ceramic Styler Flat Iron

BY PYT HAIR

Flaunt straight wavy or curled hair with this high-grade ceramic iron that features floating plates for crease-free styling. Far-infrared heat locks in moisture with each smooth pass.  15" W x 7" H x 3" D Plates: 1.25" W Ceramic Cord: 9' with 360° swivel Heats from 140° to 450°F Dual voltage Imported see more...

Galaxy 1.25
Galaxy 1.25" Ceramic Styler Flat Iron
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Love love love this straightener. Always smoothes out my hair to perfection. Doesn't rip or tear my ends. Love the thermal heat wrap protector it comes with. It makes it easy for traveling. I can control the temperature and I like that the plates move with my hair. Easy to curl with it as well.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Winter park, Fl
Its a great flat iron. Doesnt need to be used more then once to straighten your hair. Its absoultely perfect and I cant wait til I buy another one.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I bought this recently when my Royal flat iron slid off the counter and broke. It works great and makes your hair super soft. Only need to go over my hair one time to make it straight, although I do have thin-medium thickness hair. It also has a cute design and very nice packaging. I bought mine as a set which came with the flat iron pictured, a mini flat iron and a curling rod. I had never used a curling rod before and now that I have it, I absolutely love it! This set is amazing!
Kaylaine O.
Kaylaine O.
É uma chapinha linda e eu num a usei mas parece ser muito boa e eu quero ser uma influenster ganhar produtos porque oque vcs faz é bom de mais as coisas que vcs publicam são muito boias as make cosmeticos tudo e etc adoro vcs bjos para vcs é olha eu adoro suas make e cosmético acessórios
Lanna L.
Lanna L.
adorei foi otimo comprei e gostei dmais amo essa marca e essa chapinha uso todos os dias e é de galaxia e eu amo recomendo para vc que gosta de galaxia ou algum acoisa parecida compre ela nao pifa igual as que eu tive bjs lanna cristina fagundes leme
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Do any one know if this straighterror is the kind that would let you curl your hair with it too?