Galaxy 1.25Galaxy 1.25Galaxy 1.25
Galaxy 1.25

BY PYT HAIR

Flaunt straight wavy or curled hair with this high-grade ceramic iron that features floating plates for crease-free styling. Far-infrared heat locks in moisture with each smooth pass.  15" W x 7" H x 3" D Plates: 1.25" W Ceramic Cord: 9' with 360° swivel Heats from 140° to 450°F Dual voltage Imported see more...

Galaxy 1.25
Tiffany F.
Wyomissing
I use this flat iron on my hair when I want the sleek straight look. Every time using this I achieve my desired look. I have had this tool for awhile now. It is a pit pricey, but still responsible. It is very easy to controle. Great heat range for all types of hair. I really recommend this.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I bought this recently when my Royal flat iron slid off the counter and broke. It works great and makes your hair super soft. Only need to go over my hair one time to make it straight, although I do have thin-medium thickness hair. It also has a cute design and very nice packaging. I bought mine as a set which came with the flat iron pictured, a mini flat iron and a curling rod. I had never used a curling rod before and now that I have it, I absolutely love it! This set is amazing!
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Love love love this straightener. Always smoothes out my hair to perfection. Doesn't rip or tear my ends. Love the thermal heat wrap protector it comes with. It makes it easy for traveling. I can control the temperature and I like that the plates move with my hair. Easy to curl with it as well.
Kaylaine O.
É uma chapinha linda e eu num a usei mas parece ser muito boa e eu quero ser uma influenster ganhar produtos porque oque vcs faz é bom de mais as coisas que vcs publicam são muito boias as make cosmeticos tudo e etc adoro vcs bjos para vcs é olha eu adoro suas make e cosmético acessórios
Tara S.
Winter park, Fl
Its a great flat iron. Doesnt need to be used more then once to straighten your hair. Its absoultely perfect and I cant wait til I buy another one.
Karina R.
This is the best flat iron ever 😩 I dropped two and broke the plates just sad that they break so easily this is an amazing flat iron you can wear it straight and curly. It leaves your hair sooooo silky and not frizzy and your curls look natural. They actually bounce like if you had rollers done. I get asked all the time if I go to the salon when I do the curls. I’m like no 🤣 I do it my self in like 10 min ☺️ this is a must have I’m actually buying a new one again 🙄 bummer but this time my kids dropped it 😩
Maeve H.
Ottawa, ON
AMAZING straightener!! My new favourite I will never use another straightener again. I have extremely damaged hair from bleach and using heat on my hair but this straightener makes my hair look so shiny and healthy! It makes straightening or curling your hair super easy to do. It also uses steam so it doesn’t damage your hair at all which is a huge bonus!
Clarisse D.
marchiennes
Galaxy 1.25" Ceramic Styler Flat Iron
J’ai commandé fer à lisser sur sur vente privée cela fait une semaine que je l’utilise il lisse parfaitement les cheveux. Je l’ai eu au prix de 35 € plus frais de livraison.
Je le recommande très bon rapport qualité prix
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
adorei foi otimo comprei e gostei dmais amo essa marca e essa capa são todos os dias e é de galáxia e eu amo recomendo para vc que gosta de galáxia ou algum acoisa parecida compre ela nao pifa igual que eu bjs vitoria almeida braga insta:@vitoriaalmeida1997
Lanna L.
adorei foi otimo comprei e gostei dmais amo essa marca e essa chapinha uso todos os dias e é de galaxia e eu amo recomendo para vc que gosta de galaxia ou algum acoisa parecida compre ela nao pifa igual as que eu tive bjs lanna cristina fagundes leme
Desiree V.
Do any one know if this straighterror is the kind that would let you curl your hair with it too?
The sales lady told me I can use this straightener on damp hair no need for hair blower  the instructions say it’s for use on dry hair only. I feel scammed. Was anyone else given this info to use on damp hair  Galaxy 1.25" Ceramic Styler Flat Iron